• Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone might have pics and or files that could be used to reproduce a battle box for A&A Guadalcanal.

I have seen some files here and on BGG for alternate methods of rolling dice, but I might just missing seeing where the actual battle box might be. I haven’t done a full thorough search as of yet, so apologies if I have missed it.

I have an extra copy of Guadalcanal that is missing the battle box, and I would like to give it to a friend of mine(if he will be interested, I haven’t asked him as of yet).

Thanks in advance for any help!

The Big “E”

• I can’t help you reproduce it directly, but I think I can help you. You have a copy of the battle box, so you have a leg up. Scan the box, assemble the scans into a box shape, print (on a sheet of paperboard) and glue. As for the inside pull box, well, same thing. The following picture does include the important part - the lineup for the dice to see what gets hit. “All” you “have to do” is strip off the numbers from the top of the picture:

(Source: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/278630/axis-allies-guadalcanal)

So, nobody I know of has a ready-made solution. But, you can help yourself. I wish you luck.

-Midnight_Reaper

• Thanks M R
    Very much appreciated!
    That is definitely a viable option!

Big “E”

• The BIG E got his battlebox.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m