• happy thanksgiving!!!

• Goble Goble Goble!!..…  :x …It’ Snowed here in Omaha, NE!!! This is the earliest it’s snowed here in like 4 yrs, usualy it doesn’t snow till Jan…I hat mother winter!.Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving! I know afriend whose having tacos for diner…TACOS!!!And their not mexican, thier white, very blonde…but still white.  :-o  :roll:

Look at the funny photos below, well one of is anyways.  :lol:

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Snowed in Chicago too!  Record snow fall for today! hehe. (Yea, it’s only an inch of accumulation, but it’s still a record for Chicago on Thanksgiving!)

• EAT HAM!!!  :lol:

Aye, the fair was sultry Yesterday! And DFW area got snow scared the natives silly…

GG

• '19 Moderator

LMAO at all you midwesterners and your snow.  I wore shorts a t-shirt and my Jesus joggers to my thanksgiving gathering.  It was in the high seventies all day.  Suckers…

• 2007 AAR League

stuff grows where we live.  without the man made help.  :evil:

and we wont have sand in our ass cracks all the time.  why do you think arabs are always so edgy?  :wink:

and gewehr……it used to snow every year before thanksgiving when i was growing up in the nineties.  we have just had some breaks for a while.

• '19 Moderator

Yeah, it’s not very naturaly green here, but I don’t have to shovel the heat out of my driveway to go to work.  :wink:

lol, I’m not a midwesterner… The real problem with coming here is driving with TX’ns that freak out at the road conditions and managing there huge hurling vehicles unsteadily…

GG

• Ice on Thanksgiving day, Snow showers Black Friday.

A nice reminder why I moved south from Pennsylvania!

• @balungaloaf:

and gewehr……it used to snow every year before thanksgiving when i was growing up in the nineties.  we have just had some breaks for a while.

And Thats exactly why I hat the “good old days”……I wish it stayed like it’s bin with snow only in feb and jan

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m