• dezrtfish and Audacity,

MotCreations.com (my website and email) is down so I’ve got to deal with that right now.  I’ll pick up a game against you guys once I am sane again  :-D

Please play against each other and post the results and any suggestions you have.

If you both PM me your builds I can roll for a map and get a game started for you guys to take and run with.

Mot

• '19 Moderator

I’m going to have to hold off, I just got orders to go to Kansas for a month, I will have to see what the resourses are like there before I can commit to anything.

• I’d be interested in trying it out.  I have mapview, but not the latest build by motdc.

• PM Audacity and see if he is game.  I am crossing my fingers I’ll have a website, and email, and (most importantly a domain again) in about a week, then I’ll be in the mix too.  Though I’m itching to work on the AAM modules too.

I can email any needed files if you are not at say build 1.3.17 or higher.  Just PM me if needed.

Mot

• PM is away.  Also, if anyone else has the latest UDMs, please PM me or email them to the addy in my profile.  Much obliged!

• How much email space do you have?  There are six UDM files (one for each base map) and each is 1.x megs.

Mot

• I can take it!  Bring them on!  I can’t get anyone around here to play with me.  I’m getting tired of playing with myse…wait…  Anyway, I’m looking forward to seeing the viability of this program!!!

• Email sent, we’ll see if it makes it through the ether…

• bump How are the repairs to the website coming?  Any chance I can download the files anywhere soon?

• Working on it.  My domain was snatched by my prior web hosting company.  It’s very hard to get these kinds of issues resolved.

Mot

• It only took a month, but I think I have finally reclaimed control of MotCreations.com!  I’ll find out for sure tomorrow and then I can update the DNS to my server and in a couple of days I’ll have a website and an email adress again!  (And of course FTP so people can start using AAM)!

Mot

• Sweet!  I’m anxiously awaiting!

• Website is back up.  The links are at the bottom of the other PBEM thread.

• From my current game with Stimpy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m