How much is gas where you live?

• Jen,

Do you know how much the proposed tax would be? I can’t see them making it to high b/c you would think they urge low income welfare rats to use it. How a high school prom queen supposed to get ahead if the price of her mission essential basic [purse] load goes up like that overnight? (I think the situation is 50% her problem but more often than not I bet she pays 100% of the bills that go with it)

I do see the unfortunate need for taxes but I think the gov. could defiantly use some improvement as to where they implament them.

Also couldn’t you just buy them out side the city? Or is it going to be a state tax?

-LT04

• “Canada is the loft apartment over a really good party”

-Robin Williams Live on Broadway

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Gee, hun, it’s only $149.76 a year for the new tax.  Besides, abortions are tax exempt, and even tax deductable as medical expenses!

• I always got a kick out of how the show “South Park” called it “unplanned parenthood” as apposed to the what its really called (planed parenthood if any one was unsure) I always thought is was more accurate.

Jen you didn’t answer my question couldn’t you just buy them out side of the city limits? It seems like a long ride to Canada if you could avoid it.

-LT04

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m