• Yeah, what they said.

Post count +1 watch out Switch we’re hot on your tail.  :-D

• No you are not… I am getting my post right now…

• 2007 AAR League

But now I’m +1 post count on your post count!!!

:-o

• And to respond to the topic, in order for a BB to bombard, it must be in teh same sea zone as a TRN that is offloading for the battle.

( :-P, there, now I have TWO posts to y’all’s ONE  :mrgreen: )

• 2007 AAR League

But that transport could not have loaded a tank if the tank has already moved.

(+1)  :wink:

• Unless you are playing on the old Hasbro CD-Rom (as we covered in another thread)

+1 :-P

• 2007 AAR League

What if you had the NA that allows the destroyers to act as transports and to do bombardment?

Could the DD both transport and bombard?

• 2007 AAR League

no.

+1 post for me to  ;)

• I don;t play with NA’s, but I would say YES.

Two NA’s stacked… SHOULD be a serious threat.

• The NA is Japan’s - “Tokyo Express”, and the Combined Bombardement is a Tech, researchable by any nation.  A Japanese Tokyo Express Destroyer MAY conduct shore bombardment (if Japan has the Combined Bombardment tech) into an enemy territory while it unloads its 1 Inf into that territory as part of an amphibious assault.

Not a bad little combo, especially if you pair it with Banzai Attacks!  Whoop!

~Josh

• Thank you for your kind answers :-)(+1)

• @OutsideLime:

The NA is Japan’s - “Tokyo Express”, and the Combined Bombardement is a Tech, researchable by any nation.  A Japanese Tokyo Express Destroyer MAY conduct shore bombardment (if Japan has the Combined Bombardment tech) into an enemy territory while it unloads its 1 Inf into that territory as part of an amphibious assault.

~Josh

But it costs a lot of IPCs, and destroyers are not that much use outside of battle, and Japan will probably not be fighting any major coastal battles that it would not already win, barring the possible exception for Western US, for which numerous destroyers probably would not be much good unless Japan built mass destroyers in the first place, which would tip off a skilled Allied player.

(+1)

@mr.:

Thank you for your kind answers :-)(+1)

You’re welcome.

(Darn I should have put that in another post)

• 2007 AAR League

Dang, there is no way I will manage to keep my post count up with you guys racing so far ahead of me.

+1

• 2007 AAR League

Find another person to stalk again that will boost your count

(+1)

• @AJGundam:

(+1)

What?

(+1)

• @AJGundam:

(+1)

Person?

(+1)

• 2007 AAR League

@newpaintbrush:

@OutsideLime:

The NA is Japan’s - “Tokyo Express”, and the Combined Bombardement is a Tech, researchable by any nation.  A Japanese Tokyo Express Destroyer MAY conduct shore bombardment (if Japan has the Combined Bombardment tech) into an enemy territory while it unloads its 1 Inf into that territory as part of an amphibious assault.

~Josh

But it costs a lot of IPCs, and destroyers are not that much use outside of battle, and Japan will probably not be fighting any major coastal battles that it would not already win, barring the possible exception for Western US, for which numerous destroyers probably would not be much good unless Japan built mass destroyers in the first place, which would tip off a skilled Allied player.

(+1)

But it would sure go a long way toward keeping the Allies from stacking in Persia, Egypt, T-J and the entire east coast of Africa once you get to sz34 in force.

I call. (+1)

• 2007 AAR League

@newpaintbrush:

@AJGundam:

(+1)

Person?

(+1)

And raise…… (+1)

Jennifer Connelly. Yummy.

• @U-505:

@newpaintbrush:

@OutsideLime:

~Josh

(+1)

But it would sure go a long way toward keeping the Allies from stacking in Persia, Egypt, T-J and the entire east coast of Africa once you get to sz34 in force.

I call. (+1)

But getting that many destroyers built and mobilized to that area will in turn probably mean that the Allies controlled more land up to that point, which in turn could fuel a navy and/or air force to sink those destroyers.  In fact, I think that would be the case.

Call who?

(+1)

• @U-505:

Jennifer Connelly. Yummy.

Yummeh.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m