• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@ncscswitch:

The official transcript and the final telemetry agree.  There was a warning alarm (temperature) a moment before the main tank detonated.  That warning apparently was enough to cause the Pilot to say “Uh oh” just before the main tank exploded.

And with the way I live…  that “Uh oh” is probably going to be my final thought…

Well, I was like 8 years old when it happened, we were watching it in GRAMMAR SCHOOL, so it’s not like my memory is exactly pristine on it. :P

• @Cmdr:

@ncscswitch:

The official transcript and the final telemetry agree.  There was a warning alarm (temperature) a moment before the main tank detonated.  That warning apparently was enough to cause the Pilot to say “Uh oh” just before the main tank exploded.

And with the way I live…  that “Uh oh” is probably going to be my final thought…

Well, I was like 8 years old when it happened, we were watching it in GRAMMAR SCHOOL, so it’s not like my memory is exactly pristine on it. :P

Yet you comment on Russia as if you’ve lived there your whole life.  Hmmm….

• As the sun fades its last light to me I lived in a world where people did as they felt was right for their own petty reasons, while i raised my standards often with my sword and never violated them in spite of good fortunes, opportunities, and circumstance. Yes….This was worth my struggle!

@Jermofoot:

@Cmdr:

@ncscswitch:

Yet you comment on Russia as if you’ve lived there your whole life.  Hmmm….

Everyone comments on the towns and villages they lived in as if they lived there their entire lives.  What, exactly, is your point?

• '11

I hope my last comment before going out will be; “It’s not my fault. They told me they fixed it”.

I want my last words to be to tell the Girl I fall in love with that I loved her with everything I had… The children, grandchildren, and whoever else is left at my side that I loved them, and everyone else in the world to find someone to love… Cause nothing else is more important. Love God, and Love others… The rest is unimportant…

GG

• 2007 AAR League

very true

• "she’s Married?!?!  Did i just s**t myself?!?!

Speaking of Custer
    Didja’ hear the one about:

a wealthy history buff commissions a painting
    “i want Custer’s last thoughts on the canvas.  Paint it just like you were there, reading Custer’s mind”

Several weeks later, the painting is brought before the buyer.  He is shocked to see a number of naked native people in various very sexual poses.  In the middle is a large fish with a halo over its’ head.
    “what the hell is this?” the history buff asked?
    “well, it’s like you asked - you wanted Custer’s last thoughts!  I imagined it was something like:
    holy mackeral - where did all of these f**king indians come from?”

• @allies_fly:

Has anyone ever thought about what your final thought would be?

“FINALLY!”  :lol:

@cystic:

"she’s Married?!?!  Did i just s**t myself?!?!

Speaking of Custer
    Didja’ hear the one about:

a wealthy history buff commissions a painting
    “i want Custer’s last thoughts on the canvas.  Paint it just like you were there, reading Custer’s mind”

Several weeks later, the painting is brought before the buyer.  He is shocked to see a number of naked native people in various very sexual poses.  In the middle is a large fish with a halo over its’ head.
    “what the hell is this?” the history buff asked?
    “well, it’s like you asked - you wanted Custer’s last thoughts!  I imagined it was something like:
    holy mackeral - where did all of these f**king indians come from?”

LOL

Love it CC!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m