Translation Request: Welcome to A&A.org

• Founder TripleA Admin

Please translate the following. I’ll give you credit for translation and a link to your website directly in the welcome. Thanks!

Welcome to Axis and Allies.org

Welcome to Axis and Allies.org, an unofficial site dedicated to the World War II games. The Axis & Allies family of games include both war strategy board games and also collectible miniatures games. This site covers all of the Axis & Allies games including: Axis & Allies, Axis & Allies Europe, Axis & Allies Pacific, Axis & Allies D-Day, Axis & Allies Revised, Axis & Allies Battle of the Bulge, Axis & Allies Miniatures. On this site you can find news, strategies, house rules, downloads, events, active message forums, and more.

Translated by

• Italian translation

Benvenuti nel sito Axis and Allies.org

Benvenuti ad Axis and Allies.org, un sito web non ufficiale dedicato ai giochi relativi alla Seconda Guerra Mondiale. La famiglia di giochi Axis & Allies include sia giochi da tavolo di strategia che giochi di miniature collezionabili. Questo sito tratta tutti i giochi della serie Axis & Allies, includendo: Axis & Allies, Axis & Allies Europe, Axis & Allies Pacific, Axis & Allies D-Day, Axis & Allies Revised, Axis & Allies Battle of the Bulge, Axis & Allies Miniatures. Su questo sito potrete trovare notizie, strategie, regole aggiuntive, materiale da scaricare, informazioni su eventi, forum di discussione e molto altro.

Tradotto da Romulus

I have not a personal website, so there is no link that may be introduced.

• Willkommen zu Axis & Allies.org

Willkommen zu Axis & Allies.org, einer Seite gewidmet den 2. Weltkrieg-Spielen. Die Gruppe der Axis & Allies  Spiele beinhaltet sowohl Strategie-Brettspiele als auch Miniatursammelspiele. Diese Seite umfasst alle der Axis & Allies Spiele dazu gehöhren: Axis & Allies, Axis & Allies Europe, Axis & Allies Pacific, Axis & Allies D-Day, Axis & Allies Revised, Axis & Allies Battle of the Bulge und Axis & Allies Miniaturen. Auf dieser Seite könnt ihr Nachrichten, Strategien, Hausregeln, Downloads, Veranstaltungen, Diskussionsforen und mehr finden.

Übersersetzt von Ranor

Note: I did not translate the names of the games because I think they are sold under the original names.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m