Squirrel goes on rampage, injures 3

• 2007 AAR League

Squirrel goes on rampage, injures 3

BERLIN (Reuters) - An aggressive squirrel attacked and injured three people in a German town before a 72-year-old pensioner dispatched the rampaging animal with his crutch.

The squirrel first ran into a house in the southern town of Passau, leapt from behind on a 70-year-old woman, and sank its teeth into her hand, a local police spokesman said Thursday.

With the squirrel still hanging from her hand, the woman ran onto the street in panic, where she managed to shake it off.

The animal then entered a building site and jumped on a construction worker, injuring him on the hand and arm, before he managed to fight it off with a measuring pole.

read more at the link…

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070614/od_nm/germany_squirrel_dc;_ylt=AholpBU13hKQ5Wfk1vDVHScDW7oF

So, what do you think?

Should we have a new piece made for the Axis and Allies game or not?

I’m thinking the “Attack Squirrel” or “Hammie” piece would cost 4/5 of an IPC (all fractions rounded up) and you are only allowed to have 3 of them on the board at a time.  They take up 1 and 1/2 transports to move by sea (1 for them and 1/2 a transport for the handling crew).

They roll a 5 to attack but after three kills they switch sides everytime their roll is odd.  On defense they have a pre-emptive attack that disables one unit of the defenders choice for one round on a roll of 4 or less.

• 2007 AAR League

i have so many squirrels in my back yard……its their own city.

these things are taking over the world.

• www.illwillpress.com

Foamy Rocks!

• 2007 AAR League

That is freaking hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

That is just WRONG!  :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m