• Good job GG, It’s nice to know theres other folks like me who still have lives other than a&a.org :mrgreen:

Yeah I’m in college now, so definitely have to keep a life…  :wink:

• @M36:

Good job GG, It’s nice to know theres other folks like me who still have lives other than a&a.org :mrgreen:

Blasphemy!  :-D

• @cyan:

@Imperious:

the sequel came out for ‘300’ its called Meet the Spartans and its probably more historically accurate.

lol congrats GG

I’m apparently a bomber now. just relized that. picture is sorta out dated. lol

• '19 Moderator

LOL, Don’t feel slow GG, I’ve been posting here for 7 years and I’m not that far ahead of you.

Minus the fact that you served a tour (2 tours?) of duty while on the boards. But it is a little more comforting. :wink:

GG

• Pfft, thats a poor excuse. I manage to sneak on pretty regularly.  :-D

• '19 Moderator

lol, I probably could have goten on, but my time was limited and I had to walk to the internet trailer, I used my free time to sleep or read usualy.

Second tour will be this year  :wink:

Hoorah! That’s awesome… Best wishes to you, I’ll be praying you come back safe!

Where you going?

GG

• '19 Moderator

Not sure yet, I’m stil about 7 months out, so they’ll change it at least 7 times between now and then.  That in includes the time table.  So it could be anywhere from May to December, OIF or OEF…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m