First Game - Order Card 1 rule help.

• Hi, just about to play our first game (got the game for Xmas).

The only problem is the rule on the first turn order card with states “Roll one die for each infantry in the Airborne boxes. A roll of 1 is a hit. (Blockhouses cannot bechosen as casualties).”

The first part I can understand but the bit in brakets “(Blockhouses cannot bechosen as casualties)” we are having trouble with. Dose this rule mean that the blackhouses can’t be destroyed at all by the force or that you can’t choose them as casualties and they can only die once the acompaning forces in that sector have been wiped out?

For now I’ll jsut guess but it would be good to know.

Thanks.  :lol:

• I would like to first draw your attention here if you haven’t found it already.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/faqs/axisdday

The blockhouses can not be destroyed by any succesful roll during execution of this order. You will only be able to kill German tanks, infanty and artillery.

You will likely have noticed the naval bombardment card which allows you to only target blockhouses. Later during the Alles conduct combat card you will be able to destroy anything hit -tanks, infantry, artillery or blockhouses.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m