• Hi new here I have a qustion about A@A minis I buy the minis from this site called ccg armory and on the A@A MINS section it has each pack that has come out and each has its own little section for each pack and can choose to buy a booster pack,booster case which costs 100 dollars,or singles, well it each packs single section is cut into common,uncommon and rare and some single sections for example the D-day pack let you buy a common set which is all the common figures in one box,same for uncommon but not rare and for some reason the other pack single sections dont have this  :cry: If its all right can a group of good people give me links to a@a minis sites that gives the option of buying a rare set for example from contested sides that gives all the rare figues. Sorry if it is confusing and if I am asking stupid question. If you want to check it out its called CCG Armory,google it,thanks

• Hi ME 109

Try Herotown.com  They seem reasonable otherwise get on e-bay

Axis fan

• Axis Fan you are awesome! :-o Thanks so much!

• Ebay is ur best bet… you can get some great deals! Or u can get into bidding wars depending how badly u need the peice!  :wink:

Just dont try to bid on stuff Im biding on LOL  :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m