Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Attack Arrows

• Well, i see the comunity use of “Risk: The game of conquest” aka “Risk revised - 2008”, cities as major industrial Complex, but i tink the arrows are useful for mark attack moves and non combat moves, instand of the back of roundels with a stiker. So we test the idea, and we tink work for us.
    Pros: more difficult to miss an unsolved battle
    The table looks more strategic
    Ideal for distance games, on youtube, video call or photos-watssap
    Con: More time spend in setup and remove, so more play time.

Note: we add all A&A 1984 pieces. Use Classic paper ipcs for axis and anniversary for allies. Roundels are made for photo paper, cut and paste in special cardboard. IMG_20190203_131338.jpg

• 2018 Customizer

Not a bad idea. I’m always forgetting non-combat moves, so that would be a good way to remind myself during combat moves.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m