Whats the most important thing about playing?

• What is important to you about playing? For me, I don’t really care if I win or lose (since I rarely play with bids, its pretty obvious who will win). What is important is that I have fun while playing.

• Having fun is the most important because people don’t want to play games unless they are fun. Winning just makes the game more fun. I think the other options make the game more fun.

• '19 Moderator

I picked option #4 because my choice wasn’t there…

#5 Gaining a quick lead in the game so that when the alcohol starts to kick in and I start making mistakes I can still be competitive. :D

• For me I won’t enjoy the game unless it’s competitive so those options are one and the same. Also, if it’s a competitive game I should learn something I can use later. All of that makes the game interesting, and therefore fun to me.

• 2007 AAR League

I’d say all four. Winning makes the game more fun and the competition makes you feel like you’re working for something. If you’re performing at your best you’ll learn something and the games fun anyway so you gotta have fun.

• Well I voted for having a competitive game, but when we play we always make sure we have fun and a competitive game. I’ve lost everytime but I have learned to play better now and I can hold off as the axis against two veterans as the allies for about 6 hours. They used to beat me in 1 hour.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m