• Can anyone out there give me any reviews for this boardgame. It sounds interesting but I don’t want to spend the bread on it if it sucks. Thanks.

• It’s a great game if you’re willing to invest the time and effort to learn and master it. Only hardcore gamers need apply.

• '19 Moderator

You get out of third reich what you put into it. I personaly think it is one of the best WWII srategy games out there, however you and anyone who will be playing with you must spend some time to learn the rules and it is a pretty long game.

• hai
    i never heard of the game, so i’m wondering where can i find it???
    what does it look like, foto’s?? etc
    like to here from you

gtz Nils

• '19 Moderator

Third Reich is a hex based, Division level(I belive) game by Avalon Hill. I’m pretty sure it is not being printed any more. I’m sure you could find it on ebay and probably see a picture of it there. The units are cardboard cutouts so if the plastic figures are important to you this game isn’t for you.

Take AAE and make it 100 times more detailed, start it in 1939 and you have Third Reich.

• Actually, I think that Avon Hill has reramped their Third Reich game and are now printing it again.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m