Rule Concerning Factory in China

• We’re having a discussion about the rules for the Pacific game…

Can the US build units at the factory in China since they run this country. Or is the factory only there to:
    1. Benefit Japan if they take China or
    2. On the off chance that China takes valuable territory, they can build stuff.

thanks,
    B-

• The us cannot build units in China. Only Chinese troops are “built” but they do not cost IPC’s

• A&A players …

Please, note this is aa AAP question.

• My goof i thought it was an AARP question. Must be my alzheimers kicking in.

• Ive always played where you can only build infantry there even if japan owns it 8)

• A&A players …

Please, note this is aa AAP question.

Xi

Thanks, I was wondering what the fudge he was asking……

• I don’t recall seeing anything in the rule book which specifically prohibited
    building units there. My experience has always been that the U.S. is typically spending all its $$$ In U.S., Hawaii or in any new IC"s built. In our games the U.S. Player usually builds a couple of Armor units, artillery, US infantry maybe another fighter.

• Sorry for the confusion, Mr. President!

mortie_, are you serious or whut!?!

• El: Of course I´m serious. The US can build an IC in China in AA (although they probably won´t have China by the time it´s their turn), so the question seemed weird. Kinda like: Can the UK put its troops on US transporters? The answer to both questions is: Sure, go for it.

But then again, Bradford DID say it was a Pacific question……

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m