• @Dylan:

@Brain:

In all previous A&A games, Hungary and Romania have already been German held territories. I can’t see that changing.

Yeah, but that was previous games this is not a previous game it’s "THE GAME!!! :evil: "

Hopefully “THE GAME” will have accurate rules, no typos, enough pieces, and original factories and AA guns.

• @Brain:

@Dylan:

@Brain:

In all previous A&A games, Hungary and Romania have already been German held territories. I can’t see that changing.

Yeah, but that was previous games this is not a previous game it’s "THE GAME!!! :evil: "

Hopefully “THE GAME” will have accurate rules, no typos, enough pieces, and original factories and AA guns.

It’s not the “THE GAME” It’s "THE GAME!!! :evil: "

• @Krieghund:

@oztea:

Krieg, can you confirm my list of neutral nations as correct?

Sorry, but no I can’t.

I know this is a very old topic, but could you tell us now? Like we have box-art some pics of the map and pieces, so could you, or are you still saying no? I also don’t want everyone commenting on this now, I just want to hear what he says. (Unless you know  :-D )

• @Brain:

And India will match up so it doesn’t look like a cow’s udders.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Dylan:

@Brain:

@Dylan:

@Brain:

It’s not the “THE GAME” It’s "THE GAME!!! :evil: "

I like this a lot. I can almost here the growl of Dylan saying “THE GAME!!!  :evil:”

• @Krupp:

Any word on whether there will be more than just infantry that pop up on these neutrals when they  are activated?

I think just infantry, what were you hoping for?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m