• 2007 AAR League

I’m available send me a PM if your still interested.

• 2007 AAR League

Anyone up for a game of classic A&A, I’m still waiting for the new game and would like to play to get used to playing a game over the internet to help prepare for the tournament. Cheers……I will check throughout the day (or night for most of you guys) for anyones answer

• Randmacts,

I’m up for a game, but if you’re looking to prepare for the tournament, why not play Revised since that’s what we’ll be playing in the tournament?  I can show you how the dice rollers work.  If you’re interested, drop me a line.

WG

• @GeorgeFighter:

Hello,

I just got an A&A revised game for Christmas. Don’t have anyone to play it with however (sob :cry:). I would like to find an online partner to play against. Never done it before. Anyone up for a game?

Sure. Ask someone more experienced what you need to do to play online, and I will play.

• I’m looking for a not-so-experienced-that-I-get-my-ass-kicked opponent for PBF AAR.  I know many of you are playing in the tourney, but I’m figuring somebody is about to lose by now. :wink:

• @Uberlager:

I’m looking for a not-so-experienced-that-I-get-my-a**-kicked opponent for PBF AAR.  I know many of you are playing in the tourney, but I’m figuring somebody is about to lose by now. :wink:

I’d be so up for a game.  I’ve been playing on this forum for half a year maybe and got 3 games under my belt, so compared to some of these other players I think I’d be right up your alley.  Send me a Personal Message and we’ll set this thing up.

• What is PBF?  I know PBEM is Play By Email…
    I can’t fathom a guess for the “F” in PBF.  :?

• 2007 AAR League

F = Forum
    PBF = Play by forum

• Um… I am not inexperienced, but I am currently available…

(and would prefer to not play any of the players in the Tournament during my “off time”) :-D

• @Damad:

@Uberlager:

I’m looking for a not-so-experienced-that-I-get-my-a**-kicked opponent for PBF AAR.  I know many of you are playing in the tourney, but I’m figuring somebody is about to lose by now. :wink:

I’d be so up for a game.  I’ve been playing on this forum for half a year maybe and got 3 games under my belt, so compared to some of these other players I think I’d be right up your alley.  Send me a Personal Message and we’ll set this thing up.

Seeing how you responded to me before I posted in Sun Tzu’s thread, I will play with you.  PM me details.

• None of you want to try your mettle against last year’s Tournament winner?  :cry:

• @ncscswitch:

None of you want to try your mettle against last year’s Tournament winner?  :cry:

Well, if you want a game against someone not in the tournament, I’ll be willing, though I don’t know how to use DAAK, though I’ll be willing to use the forum roller.  I could use the learning experience.

Blast it, late… oh well.

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

None of you want to try your mettle against last year’s Tournament winner?  :cry:

Dammit, if I wasn’t in the tournament…

• Already took the game offer from Cyan.

We are in G1 at the moment…

• I’m in the midst of a couple of single player games now but I am putting out the challenge for a 2 vs. 2 game.  Me and Poppa C are ready and willing to go up against any takers.  So find a friend and prepare to get annihilated.  Notice has been served.

• 2007 AAR League

I’m in the tournament, but have too much spare time on my hands and want to play another game - any takers?

• Akreider2, I’ll play you, though I’ll need help with online play.

• 2007 AAR League

@akreider2:

I’m in the tournament, but have too much spare time on my hands and want to play another game - any takers?

Spare time? What, I’m not fast enough for ya?  :wink:

• 2007 AAR League

It’s more than I’m addicted.  At least I think it’s healthier than wasting my time playing Civilization =)

• Well, the game with Cyan was a short one (we played hard all day Sunday, but Cyan left the side door open of the Reichstag).

Anyone up for one?  I have about just shy of a month before Round 2 of the Tournament (if game not over, on hold from February 15 until after round 2 of the Tournament).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m