• 2007 AAR League

Hope that’ll be me next year - just finished law school and am articling for $25k/year - that’s the Winnipeg market, but at least I like the office - Public Interest Law Centre. After this I hope to find a job with a substantial increase in pay. Shoot, any job would be a substantial increase!

• @dezrtfish:

What is your territory?  My company uses some of the services you offer.  Not realy my department, but who knows.

I have 6 Counties and part of 2 others in north central North Carolina.  I am not allowed to service Arizona from here.  :mrgreen:

HOWEVER… if you have any questions or need assistance with anything, let me know :-)

• 2007 AAR League

Oh yeah, congratulations too - sorry for the bad manners…

• NP my friend.

Today was one of those days when I almost wish I had my OLD job back…  large customer who is having some issues that are being fomented by a former employee of our company that is now working for the competition.

Fortunately I am up to the challenge :-)

• 2007 AAR League

I just read about a Canadian court decision that says even without a non-competition clause in the employment contract, employees can be under a fiduciary duty not to compete with their former employer in terms of soliciting their former employer’s clients etc. - don’t know if that’s your issue and if it is you probably want a real lawyer, but might be something to look into.

• 1 year non-compete in this case, and it is expired.

• 2007 AAR League

In that case I recommend SBR

• @frood:

In that case I recommend SBR

LMAO  :lol:

HBs might help…

• Nah…

Sub sneak in this case.  I KNOW this guy, and know how he works.  I’ll slip in, get the ONE contract (of 29) that is expiring in the near term to renew with some really great numbers, and my peronal guarantee of service (somethign that is worth a heck of a lot after many years of service with these folks) and then just start down the line renewing the other contracts.

Tony does not yet know that I am the one he is up against :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m