• Oh without doubt… if you are going to be gifted with an India IC, then by all means, put one in Kwang or Manch :-)

• The problem with an IC in one of the coastal territories (not being India…)?
    it has no AA to start with!

if you play the rules by the book:
    if you build an IC (without an AA) and you would be strategically bombed?
    you would lose 1 die roll of IPC’s for every bomber, but every die roll would be limited to the territories IPC value.
    so, if you build an IC in Kwangtung and UK placed his bomber in SB range on UK1?
    this means you will lose an average of (1+2+3+3+3+3)/6 = 2,5 IPC’s per bomber as long as you don’t put an AA there!
    as long as UK hasn’t got himself an offense land force with enough cannon fodder to protect the bomber to be taking as casualty, he will not need the bomber elsewhere…

so, actually, your IC on the mainland (if not placed on India) would cost you 20 IPC’s to be save…
    ('cause I don’t think it would be wise at all to SB when an AA is present)

• 2007 AAR League

Most people use LHT 1.1 with says that an area cant lose more IPC´s then it´s worth in a turn, regardless of how many bombers engage it.

So on UK Turn you can only bomb 3 IPC away from Japan (regardless of the number of bombers sent.).

The US may bomb 3 from Japan in it´s turn and so on…

• Japan is worth 8 :)

• I don’t think Japan is ever in a situation where it needs to worry about SBR on mainland ICs.  If your playing with LHTR rules then you lose barely any IPC’s a turn.  If your playing with standard rules you still shouldn’t worry because if Britain has that many bombers AND he’s using them against Japan, then Germany got a huge break and shouldn’t have much naval competition.  Also, after J4ish most bombers will be out of range anyways, I think.

• Industrial Complexes for Japan is worthless.

Don’t be fooled by their propaganda!

• This from the man who drops either 2 the first round, or 1 a round until he has the continent LITTERED with Japan IC’s :-P

• Lies!  Nothing but LIES!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m