• Oh well no arguments here - The only way I was able to use two King Tigers was by making it a 300 point game!  And as far as the smaller value pieces, I easily have at least 10 of each type of set I MG, five Tiger I’s, quite a few Shermans, as well as quite a few Panzer IV’s, and the list goes on…  And back to CBennett, if you want to buy any units direct, I can see which ones I have in surplus.  Because once again, I want to have a complete set, so I can’t give you my last one of any unit.  :-)

• I might also want to take you up on that offer of buying some peices from you….I’m still trying to get things together for my armies…mainly commons and uncommons…

• Founder TripleA Admin

Would it be helpful if we had a marketplace forum for trading and selling minis?

• That would be be nice!  Lemme just say that A&A Minis is considered a “collectible” game, so you should be able to get it at a store that sells other collectible games, like Magic, D&D, and things of that sort.  A comic book store, maybe?  I know that’s where I always pick up mine…

• And the Trading Forum would be very cool too, dj  8-)

• eBay can be a good option for buying & selling. Some of my buddies who play D&D minis reccommend Auggie’s store on eBay. You might also try the Have/Want lists over at www.maxminis.com

• i think having a sell/trade deal qould be great. how would it work though?

• I just checked out some of the sites to buy minis…. for some reason I only have only British SMLE rifle… and some of these places are selling units for $12 a pop… THAT’S NUTS!!

No way.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Yeah, that’s a bit pricey.

• That is pretty pricey to say the least…especially if there isnt real organized or sanctioned play yet…atleast, none that I have seen.

There are pieces that I want to pick up, but I’m still not sure how leagues will be organized…will I be able to concentrate on one faction or will I need differnt ones?  Right now I have more German troops than all my other units combined, so I have enough to field quite a bit of them, but It makes me wonder if I should be focusing on getting other pieces to round out all factions…

• when i statred hoarding these things i told myself F it, i want them all, if i want an all german army so be it, if i want an all japenese army, ok. i left myself open with options. i think thats the way to do it. hunt the individual pieces down and get them cheap when ever you can, watch ebay, once in a while a realy good deal pops up.

• @Major:

watch ebay, once in a while a realy good deal pops up.

Ah, so your the one that keeps out-bidding me on those Crusader II’s!!  :-P

• :evil:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m