Rocky Mountain Axis & Allies Meetup game groups table # 1

• air base and navy base tokens we use, got rid of those cheap ass thin cardboard crap things that come with the game and replaced them with cool etched ones that are small, easy to see and easy to pick up.  got them from Litko Games, just Google Litko.  they have tons of cool stuff like this for aa and other games.
    and the ICs with the 3 and the 10 and the city landscape on them are just the old ICs from previous games that I took and stuck labels on that I created using a “bothers P-touch” labeler that I picked up from office depot, its already got the city scape label option built into it ant I just reduced the font until it aligned onto the IC piece the way I wanted it to.

simple and (imo ) looks cool and is way better than those dumb cardboard things.  anyway, that’s a look at what we use for those pieces.

25.jpg

• and here is the entire board with all the pieces in place and a shot of the unit trays with the pocker IPC chip in the unit trays.  we use these for our IPCs cuss they work really good and are fun to click together while thinking while waiting for your next turn.

26.jpg
    27.jpg

• a closer look at the pacific and Europe half of the boards with pieces in place

28.jpg
    29.jpg

• a look at table #3 (under construction) - the HUGE board

this table will someday be similar to table 1, just HUGE.  right now its still a work in progress.

1.jpg
    2.jpg

• and two close up looks at the huge map, to see how much room is on this map for the pieces.

3.jpg
    4.jpg

• NICE!!

• You gotta include at least one ‘action’ shot. I did find one with both tables 1 & 3. And I do prefer the big table, everything else feels cramped by comparison.

We’re pretty lucky in that one of the devoted members of our little group is an office manager for some office suites. So there’s always some empty office that’s open for us to game in. I tried finding a group shot and I think the last one was back in March of last year. Oh and we have 1914 as well, so stop by if you ever swing through Denver.

Picture1.png
    Picture2.png

• Sponsor

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

……AND GRAND SLAM PRESENTATION!

• I can attest that these game boards are awesome to play on. Chris has done an amazing job, and we really appreciate it!

• Might be worth a road trip to Colorado :).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m