• That’s why home skooling is always the answer! :roll:

• You might be a redneck if the largest city youve ever been to is a Wal Mart Super Center

• Leno has even had some on stage Battle of the Jaywalk Allstars competitions. They are mondo hilarious, but a sad commentary on the college students and young adults(?) of the US.

He even had one that was a debate between two of the ditziest. They argued that you could not travel around the world, but you could travel behind it! You had to be there. I bet he’ll show it again when he takes a week of vacation.

• @El:

Leno has even had some on stage Battle of the Jaywalk Allstars competitions. They are mondo hilarious, but a sad commentary on the college students and young adults(?) of the US.

Not me! :roll:

He even had one that was a debate between two of the ditziest. They argued that you could not travel around the world, but you could travel behind it! You had to be there. I bet he’ll show it again when he takes a week of vacation.

I guess you did have to be there…that’s so incoherent that I can’t even begin to figure out why that doesn’t make sense. :-?

• You Might be a Redneck if you’re so drunk that when a police officer ask for your ID, you show him your belt buckle.

• You might be from California when you make 250,000 a year, and still cant afford a house.

• The sad part about it is that it’s true. :x

• You might be from California if the fastest part of your commute is backing out of your driveway.

You might be from California if you know how to eat an artichoke.

• You don’t know how to eat an artichoke? :o

• Jan__, Who loves ya, baby? Those are great!!

You might be a Californian if you can eat sushi without hurling.

You might be a Californian if you applaud every time you read the word “Applaud” or “Applause.”

You might be a Californian if you think the sun setting in the Pacific is the reason the water and climate are warm.

You might be a Californian if you think water only comes in bottles.

You might be a Californian if every time you see the “DON’T WALK” HAND you talk to it.

You might be a Californian if, while you are out of state, police officers repeatedly ask you why you are blowing your car horn while sitting in the parking lot.

• Jan__, Who loves ya, baby? Those are great!!

You might be a Californian if you can eat sushi without hurling.

You might be a Californian if you applaud every time you read the word “Applaud” or “Applause.”

You might be a Californian if you think the sun setting in the Pacific is the reason the water and climate are warm.

You might be a Californian if you think water only comes in bottles.

You might be a Californian if every time you see the “DON’T WALK” HAND you talk to it.

You might be a Californian if, while you are out of state, police officers repeatedly ask you why you are blowing your car horn while sitting in the parking lot.

Not nearly as original nor true nor funny. :-? Don’t quit your dayjob.

• You might be from California if…

The high school quarterback calls a time-out to answer his cell phone.

You drive your rented Mercedes to your neighborhood block party.

When someone asks you how far something is, you tell them how long it will take to get there rather than how many miles away it is.

• @Janus1:

You might be from California if…

When someone asks you how far something is, you tell them how long it will take to get there rather than how many miles away it is.

Hold up. I know people that’ve done this that I’m certain are not from CA.

• Hey! It may not be Jan__ quality stuff, but who’s gonna encourage the great ones? I’m givin’ 'em a push.

And put the great ones up against mine and they shine even more.

You might be a Californian if you rush home to catch the Tonight Show after you hear the news.

• Grigory, its a joke, dont analyze it. I know people who know how to eat an artichoke who arent from CA. (No, I am not one of them, I dont eat artichokes)

• The high school quarterback calls a time-out to answer his cell phone.

Again, sad but true. :)

You might be a Californian if you rush home to catch the Tonight Show after you hear the news

I don’t quite understand this one…

• @TG:

The high school quarterback calls a time-out to answer his cell phone.

Again, sad but true. :)

You might be a Californian if you rush home to catch the Tonight Show after you hear the news

I don’t quite understand this one…

because The Tonight Show is just big-chin-guy making fun of the headlines.
    The joke is worded oddly tho’ . . . :)

• @Janus1:

Grigory, its a joke, dont analyze it.

:x Sorry, I keep forgetting to not analyze jokes.

@Janus1:

(No, I am not one of them, I dont eat artichokes)

Good for you.

• Teej & cc,
    You might be a Californian if you don’t understand the joke.

Man are you dense! The Tonight Show tapes at what 5 or 6 pm California time. That’s 8 or 9 pm from Ohio to the east coast.

Schwarzenegger makes his gubernatoral announcement on the Tonight Show. Then he steps outside and makes an announcement for the news media. The Tonight Show ratings went up across the nation, but they skyrocketed in California. Californians heard the news and flocked to their tvs. Get it?!?!

Geezulpeet! I bet you guys don’t understand as much of today’s humor as I do and I’m almost 50!

• @El:

Teej & cc,
    You might be a Californian if you don’t understand the joke.

Man are you dense! The Tonight Show tapes at what 5 or 6 pm California time. That’s 8 or 9 pm from Ohio to the east coast.

Schwarzenegger makes his gubernatoral announcement on the Tonight Show. Then he steps outside and makes an announcement for the news media. The Tonight Show ratings went up across the nation, but they skyrocketed in California. Californians heard the news and flocked to their tvs. Get it?!?!

Geezulpeet! I bet you guys don’t understand as much of today’s humor as I do and I’m almost 50!

ahhhh . . . it’s a STOOOpid joke.
    gotcha’.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m