• I you’re too drunk to fish, you might be a redneck. :wink:

• @TG:

I you’re too drunk to fish, you might be a redneck. :wink:

Nope, don’t think it’s possible. :P

• hahahaha, which makes it all the more laughable. But I would love to be a redneck… nothing more laid back than being one. :)

• I’m waiting for the" You might be a Caulifornian if…" jokes! :D

They gotta be coming, what with Jaywalking and the CA gov.'s recall/race.

• jaywalking?

• jaywalking?

Ref. Jay Leno’s Tonight Show segment in which Jay goes out into the real world (gasp!) and asks real people general knowledge questions. Basically, it demonstrates how stupid the great majority of Americans are on various simple questions…I saw one once where multiple people didn’t know who we were fighting in WWII. :lol:

• Maybe those people were just acting dumb or purpose, or Jay’s production staff edited out all the answers that were correct and only left the ones that were won. How can people not know who we were fighting in World War Two?

• @TM:

Maybe those people were just acting dumb or purpose, or Jay’s production staff edited out all the answers that were correct and only left the ones that were won. How can people not know who we were fighting in World War Two?

Probably some correct answers were edited out, but as far as not knowing who we were fighting, you’d be surprised at how ignorant some people are. Ah, what a wonderful education is provided by America’s public school system! :roll:

• That’s why home skooling is always the answer! :roll:

• You might be a redneck if the largest city youve ever been to is a Wal Mart Super Center

• Leno has even had some on stage Battle of the Jaywalk Allstars competitions. They are mondo hilarious, but a sad commentary on the college students and young adults(?) of the US.

He even had one that was a debate between two of the ditziest. They argued that you could not travel around the world, but you could travel behind it! You had to be there. I bet he’ll show it again when he takes a week of vacation.

• @El:

Leno has even had some on stage Battle of the Jaywalk Allstars competitions. They are mondo hilarious, but a sad commentary on the college students and young adults(?) of the US.

Not me! :roll:

He even had one that was a debate between two of the ditziest. They argued that you could not travel around the world, but you could travel behind it! You had to be there. I bet he’ll show it again when he takes a week of vacation.

I guess you did have to be there…that’s so incoherent that I can’t even begin to figure out why that doesn’t make sense. :-?

• You Might be a Redneck if you’re so drunk that when a police officer ask for your ID, you show him your belt buckle.

• You might be from California when you make 250,000 a year, and still cant afford a house.

• The sad part about it is that it’s true. :x

• You might be from California if the fastest part of your commute is backing out of your driveway.

You might be from California if you know how to eat an artichoke.

• You don’t know how to eat an artichoke? :o

• Jan__, Who loves ya, baby? Those are great!!

You might be a Californian if you can eat sushi without hurling.

You might be a Californian if you applaud every time you read the word “Applaud” or “Applause.”

You might be a Californian if you think the sun setting in the Pacific is the reason the water and climate are warm.

You might be a Californian if you think water only comes in bottles.

You might be a Californian if every time you see the “DON’T WALK” HAND you talk to it.

You might be a Californian if, while you are out of state, police officers repeatedly ask you why you are blowing your car horn while sitting in the parking lot.

• Jan__, Who loves ya, baby? Those are great!!

You might be a Californian if you can eat sushi without hurling.

You might be a Californian if you applaud every time you read the word “Applaud” or “Applause.”

You might be a Californian if you think the sun setting in the Pacific is the reason the water and climate are warm.

You might be a Californian if you think water only comes in bottles.

You might be a Californian if every time you see the “DON’T WALK” HAND you talk to it.

You might be a Californian if, while you are out of state, police officers repeatedly ask you why you are blowing your car horn while sitting in the parking lot.

Not nearly as original nor true nor funny. :-? Don’t quit your dayjob.

• You might be from California if…

The high school quarterback calls a time-out to answer his cell phone.

You drive your rented Mercedes to your neighborhood block party.

When someone asks you how far something is, you tell them how long it will take to get there rather than how many miles away it is.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m