• So my friend and I told each other jokes all day today in school so I thought A&A.org could use some laughter :smile: Here is one of my favorite jokes…its rather stupid but if you don’t like it I hate u :smile:

So there’s this penguin driving down a highway in Arizona. He’s driving along and glances in his rearview mirror. Oh NO! He realizes that he’s got an oil leak. Luckily, there’s a sign that says there’s a town about 2 miles up ahead. Whew! So he pulls into the town and drops his car off at a mechanic. The mechanic says he’ll take a look at it and asks the penguin (I later named him Dums for a class poetry assignment, cuz it rhymed) to come back in about 30 minutes. So Dums walks around the town and sees an ice cream shop and he says to himself “i’m a penguin, its hot, I should go and get some ice cream” Well, vanilla ice cream was Dum’s favorite so he got a big waffle cone with two scoops. But see, penguins don’t have oppossable thumbs like us so Dum’s dropped it all over himself :sad: Anyway, he goes bak to the mechanic half an hour later and the mechanic says “Looks like you broke a seal” and Dums goes, “No NO…its just vanilla ice cream” HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH ok here’s a limerick that was written on the wall at the country club i used to work at…

There once was a man from madrass
    Whose balls were made of fine brass
    But in the bad weather
    They both smacked together
    And sparks shot out of his ass

HAHA ok now you guys post funny stuff…funny stuff is good

• '19 Moderator

Do you mean blew a seal? That would be funnier.

• '19 Moderator

A reporter goes to a rest home to see a famous old bear hunter. The nurse wheels the wrinkled old man to the viewing area. The reporter asks him about the biggest bear he ever shot. The old man says, “well I was deep in the bush and I was on the trail of griz. My dogs had a good scent and soon had em cornered. I was looking at a huge old boar with razor sharp claws and fangs. The bear tore up my dogs in seconds and then charged me with a bellowing GRRRRR!” The reporter, jotting down notes said, “then what happened?” the little old man looked at him sheepishly and said, “I soiled myself.” The reporter says, “Well that is perfectly understandable in that situation.” “No”, says the old man, “just now when I said GRRRR!”

• On 2002-04-29 15:48, dezrtfish wrote:
    Do you mean blew a seal? That would be funnier.

LOL……thats sick

• I have a lot of good jokes…there not very PC though :smile:

• GOD@MNIT THAT IS HOW THE JOKE GOES….THAT’S HOW I TELL IT TO PEOPLE TOO I DON’T KNOW WHY THE HELL I WROTE “BROKE” I AM JUST STUPID…SEE NOW IT SEEMS NOT FUNNY BUT IT REALLY IS… :sad: :sad: :sad:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m