• Estimate via FedEx is the 21st for me (Pittsburgh)

• How many copies Imperious?

• Mine are on the truck for delivery today!  Can’t wait to get home from work,
    set the game up and play while I watch the Blackhawks game.

• 6 copies. Standard allotment.

• @Imperious:

6 copies. Standard allotment.

You must have rooms and rooms full of A&A game boxes.  Nerd central.  (I have every A&A game, but just one of each; and I consider my collection nerd central too)

• My wife likes to call me a nerd or loser for playing these games. I told her it could be worse I could be addicted to on-line gaming or drugs. Mine are coming tomorrow according to Fed ex.

• @GoSanchez6:

My wife likes to call me a nerd or loser for playing these games. I told her it could be worse I could be addicted to on-line gaming or drugs. Mine are coming tomorrow according to Fed ex.

Yes, on the nerd scale (1-10 with 10 being the most nerdy) historical wargaming on the scale of A&A is like a 4 with games such as WOW being a 7-8, Magic/paper D&D being a 9 and LARPing a 10.

• My games are offically on my door step.  Can’t wait to get home.

• Customizer

According to the Fedex tracking link in my CSI e-mail, my games are due to arrive the 22nd. This is cool since I have next week off with plenty of time to get into this game and see if I like it.

• @knp7765:

According to the Fedex tracking link in my CSI e-mail, my games are due to arrive the 22nd. This is cool since I have next week off with plenty of time to get into this game and see if I like it.

Mine says the 21st.  Ugh.

• Mine left at 10 this morning and its got to get to Laramie, Wyoming so I won’t be getting it till next week probably  :|

• @BJCard:

@GoSanchez6:

My wife likes to call me a nerd or loser for playing these games. I told her it could be worse I could be addicted to on-line gaming or drugs. Mine are coming tomorrow according to Fed ex.

Yes, on the nerd scale (1-10 with 10 being the most nerdy) historical wargaming on the scale of A&A is like a 4 with games such as WOW being a 7-8, Magic/paper D&D being a 9 and LARPing a 10.

Let’s see… Having 3 Accounts on City of Heroes MMO while it was running (as well as flying out to CA for the CoH Convention withe the design team…), an entire 2 rooms devoted to Dr Who memorabilia, playing SEVERaAL minis games including 40K, WHFB, Dystopian Wars and AT-43, and have 2 entire A&A gameboards set up in my library… yeah I rate about an 11…

• @ll:

@BJCard:

@GoSanchez6:

Let’s see… Having 3 Accounts on City of Heroes MMO while it was running (as well as flying out to CA for the CoH Convention withe the design team…), an entire 2 rooms devoted to Dr Who memorabilia, playing SEVERaAL minis games including 40K, WHFB, Dystopian Wars and AT-43, and have 2 entire A&A gameboards set up in my library… yeah I rate about an 11…

Ok, you win… However, LARPing is probably higher than that.

• Il Duce that was funny. Admission is half the battle man. As long as you know it it’s cool. I got a closet in my basement that is full of my war games. Starting to run out of room though.

• Customizer

You people have time for wives?

• My grandfather inundated the basement with model trains when he lived here. Now you can’t get around in my basement without bumping into a board game, 40k model, or some other such item.

The day BEFORE you get a package is the worst. I’m so bored waiting for it.

• Customizer

I have mine posted to work.

My 1914 almost turned up as a complete surprise, but Wittman had asked me the day before if I had any news of delivery dates, and I found that it was expected “at the weekend”. It came Friday morning.

• Mine will arrive tomorrow approx. 7pm. They said that its in Memphis which seems pointless because they ship from FL and I live in S. Carolina :?

• Customizer

@Flashman:

Actually, no. She might have to go.

• Customizer

How much do you want for her?

(Please supply a recent photograph)

@ossel:

@Flashman:

Actually, no. She might have to go.

Suggested Topics