• My grandfather inundated the basement with model trains when he lived here. Now you can’t get around in my basement without bumping into a board game, 40k model, or some other such item.

The day BEFORE you get a package is the worst. I’m so bored waiting for it.

• Customizer

I have mine posted to work.

My 1914 almost turned up as a complete surprise, but Wittman had asked me the day before if I had any news of delivery dates, and I found that it was expected “at the weekend”. It came Friday morning.

• Mine will arrive tomorrow approx. 7pm. They said that its in Memphis which seems pointless because they ship from FL and I live in S. Carolina :?

• Customizer

@Flashman:

You people have time for wives?

Actually, no. She might have to go.

• Customizer

How much do you want for her?

(Please supply a recent photograph)

@ossel:

@Flashman:

• Customizer

@AATiger:

Mine will arrive tomorrow approx. 7pm. They said that its in Memphis which seems pointless because they ship from FL and I live in S. Carolina :?

Yeah, some shipping companies are like that. USPS Media Mail is. No matter where in the country you are shipping to or from, all Media Mail packages have to go through a special center in Des Moines, Iowa. Not sure, but I think Parcel Post may be the same way.

• @ossel:

@Flashman:

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

• Customizer

@ll:

@ossel:

@Flashman:

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

At least I have a Man Room in my house for all my gaming stuff, where I can do whatever I want…

It used to be my life, now it’s just a room.  :|

• Customizer

I hope it has a strong lock.

Women’s propensity for throwing away things they don’t have an immediate use for is something I could never live with.

• Getting back to topic-My Games arrived  :-D from CSI-of course I have to go back to
    work in 20 minutes but TONIGHT :wink:

• @ossel:

@ll:

@ossel:

@Flashman:

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

At least I have a Man Room in my house for all my gaming stuff, where I can do whatever I want…

It used to be my life, now it’s just a room.  :|

ha I don’t even get a room now that we have a child. enjoy it while it lasts.  my man room is the trunk of my car lol.  On a happier note my games will b here tomorrow.

• @ll:

Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

Wait….what?
    An AA player with multiple?  Impossible.

• @Alsch91:

@ll:

Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

Wait….what?
    An AA player with multiple?  Impossible.

What, it’s only 3 women….

Getting back to shipping… mine left Orlando yesterday morning… soooo here’s HOPING it’s on the step when I get home tonight… 2 hours to go…

• Got mine at 4

• Mine was updated to arrive tomorrow. :x I did, however, know this would happen. It always takes three days from CSI to get to my neck of the woods. :oops:

• Has anyone else not recieved there game yet?i live in florida and somehow havnt gotten it yet.no tracking available thru usps according to csi….anybody else had it shipped thru usps?

• I didn’t use USPS, I upgraded to FedEx ground. The postal service are usually very slow. I suspect you will get it on Monday.

On another note. My game from CSI came in at 11 pm today, I live in Oklahoma.

• Another day without the game,so thats technically 5 days its already taken to be shipped usps to the same state 2 hours south of the warehouse…csi has no copies of the game at there retail locations and they wont reship…they expect to take another 75 bucks from me and I have to ship the first one back if it ever shows up of course otherwise im out the money…not fair imo

• Customizer

Move to England - you’ll get your games two weeks before any of those Yanks.  :evil:

• So was your game lost in transit?
    Don’t you have a tracking number to see where it is. Next time use FedEx when buying something this time sensitive

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m