Question: Strategic bombing raids.

• My question is pretty simple – what does the target of a strategic bombing raid DO if he cannot afford to pay the lost funds with the IPC’s he currently possesses? Does he lose the game? Does he carry over the debt into his next turn? Does he simply lose all his IPC’s?

Please advise; thank you.

• he just loses all his IPCs. Pretty simple, you can’t exactly pay more than you have and it would be very odd to have the damage represented by the attack be carrier over to four or so months later, at least in my mind.

• I’m too lazy to look, but I am pretty sure it says something about that in the book and Bossk is correct, you just lose all you have and you have to give up your entire supply of chocolate animal crackers too boot…those darn SBR’s and the chilling effects they have.

• '19 Moderator

And you have to take two shots of Rumplemints Peppermint Shnaps. Thats the way I heard it anyway.

• And if You really have bad interest and collect to much debt, the Allies can always hang you out the window for 10 minutes after they stuff your ears and nose with chile peppers

• @dezrtfish:

And you have to take two shots of Rumplemints Peppermint Shnaps. Thats the way I heard it anyway.

According to the A&A drinking game I found, (I forget where) it depends on which country hits you with the SBR:

Russia: Vodka (of course)
    Germany: Schnapps
    England: Guinness, etc.
    Japan: sake
    U.S.:Jack Daniel’s
    Hope this helps :P

• Nothing against you Biggs, but I was almost certain Jefe and his magical web searching/too much free time on his hands abilities would produce this link first, grats on beating him to the punch :D

Favorite part of the game: Any player who wins a battle has the right to take a shot from the player who was defeated.

I have defeated you, now I drink you booze and become merry with your women…classic.

• I agree totally… 8)

• @MistaBiggs:

I agree totally… 8)

really???
    :D

• @cystic:

@MistaBiggs:

I agree totally… 8)

really???

… you find that surprising – cc?

• You all crack me up! “Ah we get your factory, your aa gun, your money and your women…”

Kinda reminds me of Conan the Barbarian

• @MistaBiggs:

@cystic:

@MistaBiggs:

I agree totally… 8)

really???

… you find that surprising – cc?

well, amusing anyway ;)

• @hackie:

Nothing against you Biggs, but I was almost certain Jefe and his magical web searching/too much free time on his hands abilities would produce this link first, grats on beating him to the punch :D

hackie, you nimrod! :P I do not waste my voluminous free time on A&A websearches. I waste my plethora of free time on the news and twits with A&A plans a nimrod could defeat. :wink:

Kudos to GI and MB(Milton Bradley in another life)!!
    I’d put the Drinking Variation to use but my heavy imbibing days are over.

Excuse me, but I have to scrub my dentures and trim my nose hairs. :P

• mmm…beer-homer simpson

excuse me while i slip out of these clothes and into a dry martini–groucho marx

a woman drove me to drink, and i never wrote to thank her for it–w.c. fields :P

• See, this just proves the love in our community, even an over-the-hill geezer like Jefe can still have fun. :D I am going to have to put the drinking game to use, as soon as I teach my roommate how to play.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m