East(Axis) vs. West(Allies) , Global 1940, No bid, No Tech - Round II

• I don’t know any boy band stories…  did you hang out in the back streets with some of them?!

chop chop, time to shift and kill Japan first!!  You know that is the weakest link!!

• Germany accepts your surrender.  The sight of my panzers must have paralyzed the both of you  :lol:

• LOL! Whatever!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Talked to Smasher yesterday. He’s sick and has been busy w/work. Give him a week to catch up w/work and to feel better. If I don’t hear from him by Friday, I’ll ping him to find out what’s going on. Yasha didn’t respond for 10 days. Let’s give the Smasher the same courtesy.

• yasha was gone for less than a week!!  I see your memory has already begun to fail you!!

• 10 days? You got fucking alzheimer’s or what brado??  :mrgreen:

• Yes. You were drunk in Vegas, remember? LOL!  :-D  :lol:  :wink:

• Wanted to give everyone an update on this game. Talked to Smasher this week. He was out last week w/work and was also sick. He’s busy this week w/work and will be on vacation until the 14th. So, it will most likely be the 21st before we take the USA turn.

• Ok, assume this game is over and you’ve conceded another game! LOL!  :-D  :-o  :lol:  :-P  :roll:  :wink: Hobo playing two other league games and one other non-league game. 2-0 for the White Boys! Yipee! Woo hoo! Die Easier done! I’m assuming Die Easiest is done as well b/cuz I fully expect you won’t reply to that game either! LOL! It’s ok. Your loss has been written on the wall! Looks like you’ve gone dark b/cuz you know you’ve lost and the writing is on the wall! LOL! I’m moving on to other games…

• Meant 3-0 for the White Boys!  :-D

• Taking over for Germany foo

• Ok, good! Don’t want to play any more games w/Hobo anyway! He’s a pill! LOL!  :-D  :lol:  :-o  :roll:  :wink:

• Too many issues! LOL!  :-D  :-o  :lol:  :roll:  :wink:

• You’re taking over Germany in the other game also, correct? We’ll have to wait until the Smasher returns to continue this one. Take over in the other game so we can continue that one…

• Ok, going to go ahead and try to spur this game along… LOL!  :-D  :lol: Yasha, I know you’ve been busy w/looking for a place and moving. Go ahead and take your turn when you can. I just figured I’d take the Allied block of moves.

First of all, not going to allow the combat move of 1 Japanese Inf & 1 Japanese Art from Dgu to Ngu, since that was done after rolling dice. Sorry…  :-(  :-P  :oops:  :cry:  :|

USA Turn 5

Builds : 6 Inf, 3 Art, 4 Subs, 2 DD’s, save 1 IPC

Com Moves

Alg

4 Inf, 3 Mech, 1 Arm from Mor to Alg(uncontested)

SZ103

1 Sub from SZ91
    4 FTR’s from SZ91

SZ104

3 FTRs, 1 Tac from SZ91

Combat

SZ104

DiceRolls: 3@3 1@4; Total Hits: 03@3: (6, 4, 6)1@4: (5)

• WHAT???

Return fire :

DiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 01@2: (4)

• Round 2

DiceRolls: 3@3 1@4; Total Hits: 23@3: (4, 6, 2)1@4: (2)

• Return fire :

DiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 11@2: (2)

• Of course! LOL!  :-(  :-o  :?  :lol:  :x  :oops:  :cry:  :roll:  :|

SZ103

1st strike

DiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 11@2: (2)

• Ok, cruiser dead…

Lost Tac in SZ104

Non Coms

1 Sub from SZ92 to SZ97
    3 FTR’s from SZ104 to SZ112(land on AC’s)
    4 FTR’s from SZ103 to SZ112(land on AC’s)
    1 Sub, 3 DD’s, 3 CC’s, 4 AC’s, 1 BB from SZ91 to SZ112
    1 Trans from SZ91, picks up 1 Inf, 1 Art from Gib, moves to SZ112
    1 Trans from SZ101 to SZ86
    1 Trans from SZ101, picks up 1 Inf from C. US, moves to SZ86, drops off in Brazil(activates minor)
    6 Trans from SZ91 to SZ101
    1 AA from W. US to C. US
    1 Sub from SZ15 to SZ26
    1 Sub from SZ29 to SZ26
    2 Subs, 4 DD’s, 1 AC from SZ10 to SZ26

Builds : 2 DD’s in SZ10, 6 Inf, 3 Art in C. US, 4 Subs in SZ101

Collect : 75 IPC’s

China’s Turn

Hobo & Yasha(Axis) vs West(Allies) II - Global 1940 - No Tech, No Bid - 5dUSA.AAM

• China Turn 5

Builds : 1 Inf, save 2 IPC’s

Com Moves = None

Non Coms

5 Inf from Tsi to She

Builds : 1 Inf in She

Collect : 6 IPC’s

UK’s Turn(will post the map after the UK turn)

UK Turn 5

UK Pacific - 2 Inf

Com Moves

1 Inf from Bur to Yun(uncontested)
    1 Inf from Bur to Shn(uncontested)

2 FTR’s from Ind to Kwa

1 DD from SZ81 to SZ95(autokill)

Combat

Kwa

DiceRolls: 2@3; Total Hits: 12@3: (6, 3)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m