• This bothers me to no end. I had just gotten to the point where I could accept that tr. can´t load and unload during non-combat. After all, they have to either load OR unload during non-combat.
    But then someone rightly pointed out that on p. 26 of the rules, there is an example of the jpas loading 2 inf from Phil. and transporting them to Kwan - during non-combat!!!
    So. apparently this is allowed EVEN THOUGH the non-combat rule says load OR unload and not load and/or unload.

This is my conclusion: :roll: Someone should have written those rules more clearly……

• '19 Moderator

The way I’ve always played and belive to be correct is:

Transports can do any or all of the following in a turn in no particular order:

1 Move 2 spaces
    2 Pick up troops
    3 Drop off troops

Exept that dropping troops durring combat ends the transports turn and being involved in Naval combat or droping troops in noncombat ends movement.

Also transports can not pick up after dropping off.

Clear as mud?

• But in the PC version (and the way i’ve always played board version) you can pick up and drop off in combat phase. I don’t see why a tranny can’t pick up and drop off in same turn…seems realistic enough to me.

• You can pick up and drop off dur ing combat moves, if the dropping off creates combat (Amphibious Assault)

• '19 Moderator

But in the PC version (and the way i’ve always played board version) you can pick up and drop off in combat phase. I don’t see why a tranny can’t pick up and drop off in same turn…seems realistic enough to me.

This fits withing the guidelines I stated above as a legal move.

• So far we agree. Now I´m just waiting for Big Blocky to answer this thread and argue the contrary.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m