G40.2 Fortress (Axis) vs. Eqqman (Allies) no bid, no tech

• '12

French Cruiser, UK Cruiser, BB, DD, with the DD moving up in the queue the minute the German subs are gone.  Gibraltar is INF, ART. ARM, Fighter as you might expect.

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Alpha 3 Final, version: 3.3

Game History

Round :3

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 10 artilleries and 4 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 2 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from Normandy Bordeaux to 110 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 112 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 93 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 93 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Southern France to 91 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
                1 fighter moved from 93 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
                2 bombers and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Southern France to Gibraltar

Combat - Germans
                Battle in 91 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 2 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
                    French defend with 1 cruiser; British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 transports
                        Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 91 Sea Zone, round 1 :  0/2 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports in 91 Sea Zone, round 1 :  2/5 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 2 transports in 91 Sea Zone, round 1 :  1/4 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                        1 cruiser owned by the French and 1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 91 Sea Zone
                        Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 :  3/5 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 destroyer and 2 transports in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        1 transport owned by the British , 1 battleship owned by the British and 1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 91 Sea Zone
                        1 transport owned by the British lost in 91 Sea Zone
                        Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 91 Sea Zone, round 3 :  0/2 hits
                    Germans win with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 2 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 66
                    Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 transports
                Battle in Gibraltar
                    Germans attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    British defend with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Gibraltar, round 1 :  5/9 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 2 infantry in Gibraltar, round 1 :  2/6 hits
                        2 infantry owned by the British , 1 armour owned by the British , 2 infantry owned by the Germans , 1 artillery owned by the British and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in Gibraltar
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers in Gibraltar, round 2 :  3/7 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 fighter in Gibraltar, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 fighter owned by the British lost in Gibraltar
                    Germans win, taking Gibraltar from British with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 30
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
                    Casualties for British: 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 2 infantry
                3 aaGuns, 2 artilleries and 15 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
                2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
                1 infantry moved from Romania to Eastern Poland
                2 armour moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
                2 fighters moved from Western Germany to 99 Sea Zone
                1 carrier moved from 112 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                2 bombers moved from Gibraltar to Southern Italy
                1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Gibraltar to Algeria
                1 carrier moved from 93 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
                1 aaGun moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany
                1 mech_infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Germany
                1 aaGun, 2 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry moved from Western Germany to Germany
                1 infantry moved from Greece to 99 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from Greece to 99 Sea Zone

Place Units - Germans
                10 artilleries placed in Germany
                4 mech_infantrys placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 46 PUs; end with 47 PUs total
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 52 PUs
                Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 57 PUs

Territory Summary for Germans :

Gibraltar : 1 flag, 1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 harbour
        Normandy Bordeaux : 1 flag, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
        Algeria : 1 flag, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers
        Southern France : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
        France : 1 flag, 1 airfield and 1 factory_minor
        Western Germany : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour and 5 mech_infantrys
        Germany : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 3 armour, 12 artilleries, 1 factory_major, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Southern Italy : 1 flag, 2 bombers
        Eastern Poland : 1 flag, 3 aaGuns, 2 armour, 4 artilleries and 22 infantry
        Bulgaria : 1 flag
        Greece : 1 flag, 2 armour and 2 infantry
        99 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 armour, 1 carrier, 2 fighters and 1 infantry
        Yugoslavia : 1 flag
        91 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 2 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
        Finland : 1 flag, 7 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 46 / 57
        Russians : 36 / 37
        Japanese : 32 / 42
        Americans : 52 / 52
        Chinese : 6 / 8
        British : 30 / 31
        UK_Pacific : 25 / 25
        Italians : 16 / 15
        ANZAC : 13 / 15
        French : 7 / 0
        Dutch : 0 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 2 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

• '12

Wow… very disappointing to not be able to sink a single ship.

I may attack or strafe East Poland, so if there is anything I might want to know about possible OOLs there, let me know.

I am now writing down a prediction on a piece of paper that I will reveal later heh heh…

• I think, like you, I like to see how the dice come out. I would imagine infantry, but I’m not looking at the map or the combat, so I guess we’ll see.

If I know anything about my luck in large scale battles, I’m guessing that I’m going to cause less than the 11 casualties expected in the first round of combat (plus whatever planes get shot down). I might catch dice every now and then when I don’t deserve them, but pretty straightforward battles never end up being that way – if it’s in the 70-80% range, I’m going to take a bath on it, I almost guarantee…

• '12

Need OOL for East Poland.

I am sure people following this thread are going to laugh at Stalin’s moves, but there is method to the madness (of course, the method might also be mad!)

• Knock out 2AA’s and the rest infantry, please.

• '12

Losses for round 2 please.

• '12

Forgot to attach file.

• After a good round 1, I’m surprised you went back for seconds… I didn’t open the file but I count 8 hits. I think I have the infantry left for all 8.

• Told you that was going to go better than expected for you LOL!

• '12

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Alpha 3 Final, version: 3.3

Game History

Politics - Russians
                Russians takes Political Action: Political Action Russians To War With Germans
                    Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Germans: Changing Relationship for Germans and Russians from Neutrality to War

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians buy 1 artillery, 1 destroyer, 6 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Russians
                3 artilleries and 12 infantry moved from Belarus to Eastern Poland
                3 artilleries and 9 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Eastern Poland
                2 fighters, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Novgorod to Eastern Poland
                1 infantry moved from Amur to Korea
                      Russians take Korea from Japanese

Combat - Russians
                Battle in Eastern Poland
                    Russians attack with 6 artilleries, 2 fighters, 21 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans defend with 3 aaGuns, 2 armour, 4 artilleries and 22 infantry; Italians defend with 2 armour
                        AA guns fire in Eastern Poland :  1/3 hits
                        1 fighter owned by the Russians lost in Eastern Poland
                        Russians roll dice for 6 artilleries, 1 fighter, 21 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Eastern Poland, round 1 :  12/30 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 3 aaGuns, 4 armour, 4 artilleries and 22 infantry in Eastern Poland, round 1 :  12/30 hits
                        12 infantry owned by the Russians , 10 infantry owned by the Germans and 2 aaGuns owned by the Germans lost in Eastern Poland
                        Russians roll dice for 6 artilleries, 1 fighter, 9 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Eastern Poland, round 2 :  6/18 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 aaGun, 4 armour, 4 artilleries and 12 infantry in Eastern Poland, round 2 :  7/20 hits
                        7 infantry owned by the Russians and 6 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Eastern Poland
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians , 1 mech_infantry owned by the Russians and 6 artilleries owned by the Russians retreated to Western Ukraine
                    Italians win with 1 aaGun, 4 armour, 4 artilleries and 6 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -9
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 aaGuns and 16 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 fighter and 19 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
                1 infantry moved from Caucasus to Northwest Persia
                      Russians take Northwest Persia from Neutral_Allies
                1 infantry moved from Caucasus to Northwest Persia
                1 mech_infantry moved from Caucasus to Iraq
                1 armour moved from Caucasus to Iraq
                3 armour moved from Volgograd to Northwest Persia
                5 infantry moved from Bryansk to Western Ukraine
                1 submarine moved from 109 Sea Zone to 105 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 114 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 114 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Eastern Poland to Novgorod
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Novgorod
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Rostov to Northwest Persia
                1 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
                1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
                5 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
                1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus

Place Units - Russians
                1 destroyer and 1 transport placed in 115 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 6 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
                Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 3
                    Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 6 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,4,6,1,6,4,3,1
                Russians collect 36 PUs (3 lost to blockades); end with 36 PUs total
                Trigger Russians 1 Lend Lease: Russians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Production/PUs Summary :

Russians : 39 / 41
        Japanese : 29 / 42
        Chinese : 6 / 8

Dice Statistics:

Total
                1 was rolled 25 times
                2 was rolled 20 times
                3 was rolled 19 times
                4 was rolled 13 times
                5 was rolled 13 times
                6 was rolled 19 times
            Average roll : 3.239
            Median : 3.000
            Variance : 0.972
            Standard Deviation : 0.986
            Total rolls : 109

Null / Other
                1 was rolled 2 times
                3 was rolled 1 times
                4 was rolled 2 times
                6 was rolled 3 times
            Average roll : 3.875
            Median : 4.000
            Variance : 1.143
            Standard Deviation : 1.069
            Total rolls : 8

Germans Combat
                1 was rolled 1 times
                2 was rolled 1 times
                5 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 2.667
            Median : 2.000
            Variance : 1.500
            Standard Deviation : 1.225
            Total rolls : 3

Russians Combat
                1 was rolled 12 times
                2 was rolled 12 times
                3 was rolled 9 times
                4 was rolled 4 times
                5 was rolled 4 times
                6 was rolled 7 times
            Average roll : 2.938
            Median : 2.500
            Variance : 1.404
            Standard Deviation : 1.185
            Total rolls : 48

Italians Combat
                1 was rolled 10 times
                2 was rolled 7 times
                3 was rolled 9 times
                4 was rolled 7 times
                5 was rolled 8 times
                6 was rolled 9 times
            Average roll : 3.460
            Median : 3.000
            Variance : 0.163
            Standard Deviation : 0.404
            Total rolls : 50

• '12

The ball is back in your court, as they say.  Large battles can be nice since by definition you are less likely to have things sway wildly one way or the other, so your expectations of the outcome are more reliable.  Stalin is pleased… although I am sure nobody else at STAVKA is.

• '12

I just want to confirm that the German troops on the Italian Transport can’t get off unless it is the German turn.

• That is correct.

• Sorry, I thought I was waiting on you - I forgot it was Japan’s turn…  :oops:

• Computer issue here zapped me mid turn after the first combat – does TripleA ever seem buggy to you? My laptop always seems to run slower when it’s up and my work computer crashes at least once a day (and more when I try to use internet explorer at the same time - it seems to like google chrome a little better).

Anyways, I’m going to edit in the results of the first battle (1 tank + all planes survived) and go on to the next 2.

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Alpha 3 Final, version: 3.3

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 armour, 1 harbour, 2 mech_infantrys, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 infantry moved from Yunnan to Szechwan
                1 artillery moved from Yunnan to Szechwan
                1 armour moved from Yunnan to Kweichow
                      Japanese take Kweichow from Chinese
                1 fighter moved from Manchuria to Korea
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Manchuria to Korea
                1 infantry moved from Manchuria to Korea

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in Korea
                    Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Russians defend with 1 infantry
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Korea, round 1 :  3/3 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Korea, round 1 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Korea
                    Japanese win with 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Battle in Szechwan
                    Japanese attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Szechwan, round 1 :  0/2 hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Szechwan, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Szechwan, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Szechwan, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Szechwan, round 3 :  0/2 hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Szechwan, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Szechwan, round 4 :  2/2 hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Szechwan, round 4 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Szechwan
                    Japanese win, taking Szechwan from Chinese with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Suiyuyan: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Chinese from Shensi: 1 fighter and 13 infantry
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Hopei: 3 infantry
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Kweichow: 1 armour
                EDIT: Changing ownership of Shensi from Chinese to Japanese
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Shensi: 1 armour
                EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
                1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
                2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
                2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Siam to 37 Sea Zone
                2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                2 carriers moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                2 fighters moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                2 tactical_bombers moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Korea to Manchuria
                1 fighter moved from Korea to Manchuria
                1 armour moved from Kiangsu to Jehol
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Kiangsu to Kweichow
                1 infantry moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
                1 aaGun moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 45 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 45 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 45 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 battleship moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
                1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys placed in Kiangsu
                1 harbour placed in Siam
                Japanese undo move 1.
                1 transport placed in 19 Sea Zone
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry placed in Kiangsu
                1 mech_infantry placed in Japan
                1 submarine placed in 6 Sea Zone
                Turning on Edit Mode
                Japanese undo move 2.
                Japanese undo move 3.
                1 mech_infantry placed in Kiangsu
                1 transport placed in 6 Sea Zone
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Manchuria: 1 fighter
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Japan: 1 fighter
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Manchuria: 1 tactical_bomber
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Manchuria: 1 tactical_bomber

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Japanese collect 32 PUs; end with 32 PUs total
                Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 42 PUs

Territory Summary for Japanese :

Caroline Islands : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
        Iwo Jima : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Paulau Island : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Kwangsi : 1 flag, 2 infantry
        Kiangsu : 1 flag, 1 armour, 1 factory_minor and 2 mech_infantrys
        Japan : 1 flag, 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter, 1 harbour and 3 infantry
        Jehol : 1 flag, 1 armour
        Siam : 1 flag, 1 harbour
        Manchuria : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 8 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Shensi : 1 flag, 1 armour
        Yunnan : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 7 fighters, 2 infantry and 4 tactical_bombers
        Suiyuyan : 1 flag
        Kweichow : 1 flag, 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry
        Hunan : 1 flag
        Hopei : 1 flag
        Szechwan : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 1 infantry
        Chahar : 1 flag
        Anhwe : 1 flag
        42 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 fighter, 2 infantry, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport
        41 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer
        44 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer
        45 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer
        37 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 3 artilleries, 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 2 fighters, 5 infantry, 2 tactical_bombers and 4 transports
        35 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 submarine
        6 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 5 submarines and 1 transport
        55 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer

Production/PUs Summary :

Russians : 39 / 41
        Japanese : 32 / 42
        Chinese : 3 / 8

Dice Statistics:

Total
                1 was rolled 2 times
                2 was rolled 3 times
                3 was rolled 2 times
                4 was rolled 3 times
                5 was rolled 5 times
                6 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 3.562
            Variance : 0.800
            Standard Deviation : 0.894
            Total rolls : 16

Japanese Combat
                1 was rolled 2 times
                2 was rolled 2 times
                3 was rolled 1 times
                4 was rolled 2 times
                5 was rolled 4 times
            Average roll : 3.364
            Variance : 1.300
            Standard Deviation : 1.140
            Total rolls : 11

Russians Combat
                2 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 2.000
            Median : 2.000
            Variance : ?
            Standard Deviation : ?
            Total rolls : 1

Chinese Combat
                3 was rolled 1 times
                4 was rolled 1 times
                5 was rolled 1 times
                6 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 4.500
            Median : 4.500
            Variance : 1.333
            Standard Deviation : 1.155
            Total rolls : 4

• Forgot to attack the French DD. I hope that doesn’t bite me. I guess it’s probably fortunate, because I would’ve lost air attacking the Chinese infantry if I didn’t hit them with every piece that could reach…

I guess we’re going to find out!

• '12

@Fortress:

Forgot to attack the French DD. I hope that doesn’t bite me. I guess it’s probably fortunate, because I would’ve lost air attacking the Chinese infantry if I didn’t hit them with every piece that could reach…

I guess we’re going to find out!

Take comfort from the fact that you couldn’t attack the French DD anyway without declaring war on the Western Allies, which I am sure you don’t want to do.

Speaking of which, I now tear open the envelope and unfold the paper to read my earlier prediction: There will be no DoW J3.

• Hahahaha! Actually, DOW on France is independent. The choices are USSR, UK and Anzac, USA, France. And the only one that affects any other one is that a DOW on UK and Anzac gets the USA in the war.

Hirohito decided that his life would be easier if Germany wasn’t dead by turn 6.  :lol: He was promised all of Asia by Hitler. Hitler’s probably good on his word, right?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m