Do you think Germany should go for Brazil or Not ?

• what you gain is- more IPC’s and distracting the US.

distracting the US and making it use its IPC’s is the most important-and the it only costs 14 IPC’s in wich you get back 3 so you have a net lose of 11 IPCs

• and Brazil is so pretty . . . .

• By all means, if you think it’s worth doing than do it. I just don’t happen to think it is, but hey go ahead and play with it and see what it gets you.

• Sure, why not. If you are in later stages of the gae, and looking to Cause the Us some trouble, nothing wrong with taking Brazil. I would take it with a couple of transports with troops, buy a Factory, plunk her down, and start producing. If you have the IPC to spare, you could conquer the neutral south american nations allowing you to waltz up into Panama, and then the US beyond.

• The only reason for Germany to go for Brazil is to have the best soccer team ever … with a total of 8 world cups up to now :)

• However, don’t forget the Brazilian women on the beach.

• @F_alk:

The only reason for Germany to go for Brazil is to have the best soccer team ever … with a total of 8 world cups up to now :)

are you nuts?
    there’re more Nazi sightings in Brazil than Elvis in an Alabama shopping mall.

and Micayla you’re damn straight - Brazillian women are the hottest i’ve seen in 6 countries now and the beaches are amazing!! Plus the atmosphere . . .
    I’m actually thinking of spending a month of my elective time in Brazil studying whogivesash*Tology - just to be in Rio . . . .
    but i digress . . .
    I would love to be in a position to take Brazil at some time, but if the allies play anything like i do, there is little living in the mediterranean by the time one can make a serious stab at Rio. Besides, if you move your trn out too early, then you have troubles reinforcing AFrica (true, you may do that from Brazil, but at that point Africa may already be in secured Allied hands).

• well why take brazil for there soccer team when Germany has 7 cups

• @GeZe:

well why take brazil for there soccer team when Germany has 7 cups

'cuz it’s full of Germans . . . .
    (for you F_alk and FS)

• so?

• @GeZe:

well why take brazil for there soccer team when Germany has 7 cups

Germany only won three (1954, 1970, 1990), Brasil won 5 up to now…

• no they won more

• Germany has only won 3 cups. Brazil has won more cups than any other country with 5. I believe Germany is tied in 2nd, with France and England.

• only 3?

• @Yanny:

Germany has only won 3 cups. Brazil has won more cups than any other country with 5. I believe Germany is tied in 2nd, with France and England.

Germany is tied second with Argentina, Uruguay and Italy (all three wins). Then come France and England with one win both.

Americans and Soccer-trivia :) ;) :D

• 1.) argentina and uruguay just won 2 world cups each, germany is just tied with italy but it won some more “worldcup-silverplaces” and european cups than italy.

2.) brasilstrategy: If allied airforces are splitted (royal airforce in Karelia, uk-ac defendet but blocked by 1-2 russian fighter us airfoce acting somewhere in pacific or be killed in africa), germany maybe can conquer africa by amphibios assaults in algeria T2 and westafrica T3 (killing us forces with forces from france).
    If it works germany could have got 2trn + 1bb in reach of london, washington, montreal and rio in T4. most times brasil would be the easiest target now.

• @newby:

1.) argentina and uruguay just won 2 world cups each, germany is just tied with italy but it won some more “worldcup-silverplaces” and european cups than italy.

blush how embarrassing for me :) …

• Its easy 2nd turn alls you have to do is trick the stupid allies player,
    the germans are after all supermen :-?

• the germans are after all supermen

So why did they lose the war (twice, WWI and WWII)? It must be because there are more Germans in America than in Germany.

• Hey… Defeat is worse than death, you have to live with defeat.

HELP the paranoids are out to get me!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m