• hahaha a Californian president - God help us. :wink:

• hahaha a Californian president - God help us.

Damn straight.

I don’t know, I wouldn’t mind being in Congress. But President? Too much pressure.

• Yanny, I don’t know if you have ever tried an extra-curricular activity called forensics but there is an event called congress; and I assure you, unless you really like hour long debates over bills you know are going to fail anyway congress is not that much fun.

• We do that in debate team :) Our issue for this year is:

“Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially increase public health services for Mental Health Care”. I actually plan on posting my debate affirmative on these boards eventually.

• @Yanny:

We do that in debate team :) Our issue for this year is:

“Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially increase public health services for Mental Health Care”. I actually plan on posting my debate affirmative on these boards eventually.

Oh geez, I look forward to read that. :P

-D:S here.

• Ah, a fellow member of the national forensics league, excellent. My aff case is on children’s mh, I really need to work on it though, after reading some things by Weist I realize that there are so many holes in my case.

• My affirmative will force insurance companies to pay 85% of the costs for treatment of Autism. I think my partner and I have a really strong case. It should be ready when my partner finishes his first affirmative this week.

• If I was the Prime Minister of Canada I’d go to Bush and finger him

• @Yanny:

My affirmative will force insurance companies to pay 85% of the costs for treatment of Autism. I think my partner and I have a really strong case. It should be ready when my partner finishes his first affirmative this week.

Well, if they have to pay for Autism, then I want them to pay for Alzheimer’s too. :(

• Yeah but thats for another debate :)

• Well, TM, not all of us in CA fit the stereotype. Besides, I wasn’t born here anyway. :P BTW, sorry it’s taken so long to post anything to topic I created. I have a term paper where I have do debate both sides of the issue of disarmament (demilitarization).

• Well, TM, not all of us in CA fit the stereotype

Too bad… :-?

• It is true even representatives work 70 hour weeks

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m