Funniest Site Ever i spent 5 hours reading.

• http://maddox.xmission.com/ ROTFL great guy such and ASS Hole though 😉

• I read this site all the time, his “I am better then your kids” rant is the best ever.

• yea aint it, and i thought his rant about hitting children was hilarious with showing all the types of ways u can hold your hand while slapping a child lol

• A quick review…
    Not bad. If I had worthless hours to waste. However, I prefer to waste my time creating a philosophy of life based on Monty Python movies and the program. 😎

He does have much of value re: kids and teenagers. 😉
    He nailed the Matrix: Reloaded movie… never saw a better review. 😎

He is biased so his view that his website is “the greatest in the universe” is invalid. I would say it’s in the Top Ten Greatest Websites for Those Wishing to Waste Time. 😄

• its a great website, but ive seen a lot of what he has (not in exact wording) on a lot of other websites. possible they took it from him, but i saw the others first, so im biased. anyway, its ok he thinks his website is the best in the universe, cause he knows he is totally biased

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m