• @TG:

Move capitals?

house rule, good for russia thay can invade chily or somthing and move there capital there

• :lol:

• I don’t know, I had some pretty heated games between Germany and Russia, seeing who would fall first. :)

• i think most end games “move capitals” would just frustrate your opponant and result in a win by default
    (the 2 greatest words in the english language: De! Fault!)

• Hahaha, can you move the British and Japanese Capitals? :)
    “My Capital is now in the North Sea!” :wink:

• what if both axis moved their capitals to the same country . . . i guess you couldn’t do that, but it would be interesting.
    briefly.

• Could each side produce in the same country? :)

• i think this would be the most boring game ever after a while.
    eeeee.

• a better idea is for the us to give russia brazil so russia can make an infantry a turn and with us transports become the power in africa! :)

• Ummm…. isn’t the game already sided to the Allies? :)

• i play only until all capitals r taken over. its overkill for world domination but if u destroy caps the rest follows. as for the winning against overwhelming odds, i can personally attest to it^^ i was playing someone i was allies and he was the axis. completely bumrushed russia and the dice loved him i swear so russia fell rather quickly. so the only chance in heck i had to take back the western hemisphere was asia so i had 140 men in transports ramming towards japan. some god forsaken reason he had more then 140 but it cleared asia almost completely so lets just say he dropped off the packages and i made sure the stayed there :wink: so i went on image this fortress germany w/ 3 countries that had over 100 units each came at me, i always thank god thwarted his attacks. and 57 turns later i won^^

• i play only until all capitals r taken over. its overkill for world domination but if u destroy caps the rest follows. as for the winning against overwhelming odds, i can personally attest to it^^ i was playing someone i was allies and he was the axis. completely bumrushed russia and the dice loved him i swear so russia fell rather quickly. so the only chance in heck i had to take back the western hemisphere was asia so i had 140 men in transports ramming towards japan. some god forsaken reason he had more then 140 but it cleared asia almost completely so lets just say he dropped off the packages and i made sure the stayed there :wink: so i went on image this fortress germany w/ 3 countries that had over 100 units each came at me, i always thank god thwarted his attacks. and 57 turns later i won^^ yeah he had both the ussr and uk caps but i continued playing until he took us. and no, economic victories suck. the games start getting good then all of a sudden its over

• none

• Whoa it sounds like a pretty intense game, though you didn’t have to post three times on it. :)

BTW, how long did this game take?

• ya I never want play to play economic victories

• how many intense games did u have lasting over 60 turns? if that were the case we would still be in ww2 :lol:

• no considering that each round is 3 mounths then 60 rounds = 90 mounths aroun 8 years

• 3 months? Three months to conquer the entire EUSA? Right…

• bonks geze on the head
    it was rhetorical 8)

• thats why many expansions have more us territories

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m