Belated 4200th & Early 4300th post for T_6, Congrats! -

• I know I’m early (and late).
    Why not 5000 already?

• I feel left behind ) Congrats when ya get it man.

• Thanks a lot! :D We’ll I’m just here to how that communist can work hard too! 12 messages a day, that’s really something. Well until then, Cystic Crypt, we need another super-mega! :wink:

• T_6, are you giving all your capitalist $ to
    further the cause (HICCUP! Burp!) - Xi

Y, it is my considered opinion that the SupperMega (I’m hungry for some reason) classification must be rated to time and posts. I Humbly believe that NO ONE ELSE IS ENTITLED to the SuperMega A&A Addict Crash and Burn B-24 Trophy except T_6.

• Trying to let Djensen let me customized titles for people. For example Xi, you’d be “Strange Quote Guy”.

and of course I’d be the “All Knowing Guru”

• Hahhahahaha :lol:

• Please, note that starting a coupla days ago, I have not been adding quotes! SHOCKING isn’t it? :o
    –----------------------------------------------
    Actually it’s an evil plot (observe disarming
    flattery in my previous post) to overthrow T_6,
    but don’t tell him I told ya! :evil: - Xi

• I think I’d prefer “Strange Quote, MPD, Wanker, and I Don’t Know What He Is Guy.” - Xi

• Oh, And Poor Debater, too. - Xi

• they should make a level like mega mega super-duper A&A.org Addict so you can advance levels every 1,000

• Actually it’s an evil plot (observe disarming
    flattery in my previous post) to overthrow T_6,
    but don’t tell him I told ya! - Xi

You keep up your end of the bargain - I wanna see 3 post a day. :wink:

they should make a level like mega mega super-duper A&A.org Addict so you can advance levels every 1,000

Well I don’t care much… at least not until Cystic Crypt breaks 1000. (It looks like Horten maxed at 970 :-?)

• @TG:

Thanks a lot! :D We’ll I’m just here to how that communist can work hard too! 12 messages a day, that’s really something. Well until then, Cystic Crypt, we need another super-mega! :wink:

i’m having trouble keeping on top of things. I can’t find something to say something really controversial in order to get FinsterniS pissed off at me so i can respond to some whining :D
    Also i don’t know about Xi’s whole “let’s post one line for every post so that i can one day overtake TG and kick Crypt’s ass” strategy. It reaks of desparation. Yanny - i think we need to count Xi’s 18000 posts here as one, maybe two max :lol:

• Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that! :P Too bad Xi wasn’t more consistent… Oh well, tell you what. You and Xi combine your post together and outpace me. Good times. 8)

BTW, I don’t mind Xi’s short post. But the long ones - well… let’s just say he shouldn’t make a habit of them :wink:

• @Yanny:

and of course I’d be the “All Knowing Guru”

First Congrats, Moses…

second: of course i have to be “All knowing”, maybe “All knowing but American”, though you can be the Guru if you want to :lol

• @TG:

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that! :P Too bad Xi wasn’t more consistent… Oh well, tell you what. You and Xi combine your post together and outpace me. Good times. 8)

BTW, I don’t mind Xi’s short post. But the long ones - well… let’s just say he shouldn’t make a habit of them :wink:

fair enough.
    and good point :)

• second: of course i have to be “All knowing”, maybe “All knowing but American”, though you can be the Guru if you want to :lol

We can call you Chancellor of Germany. How 'bout that? :)

• (pant, pant, pant)
    I can’t keep it up! :P
    (pant, pant)
    I give up! It’s no fun just doin’ SHOTGUN posts.
    (pant, pant)
    Like c_c_ said, it’s more fun being contraverbial!
    (pant)
    I coulda jus ben ebil an posted the same crap 6,247,350,819 times (if you get my driphed.) :evil:
    (pant)
    Oh, well! The coupe has falled. :cry:
    Long live the Kink! Hell, T_6(I mean Heil)! - Xi

I tink Herr Obermeister wood bee kinda a god nondescript Nick fer FS.

• I’ve found the solution to the
    Eternal T_6 Congratulatory post!
    See! - Xi

• Back to the top of the stack (of little white chips, too!) - Xi

• (pant, pant, pant)
    I can’t keep it up!
    (pant, pant)
    I give up! It’s no fun just doin’ SHOTGUN posts.
    (pant, pant)
    Like c_c_ said, it’s more fun being contraverbial!
    (pant)
    I coulda jus ben ebil an posted the same crap 6,247,350,819 times (if you get my driphed.)
    (pant)
    Oh, well! The coupe has falled.

I don’t know – with you and GeZe, I have a hard time trying to keep up with this pace! :) Heck, I had to post 50 messages in two days and I still couldn’t even break even! :P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m