• Do people even use those ‘like’ or ‘dislike’ arrows at the top of posts?

• About 800 times(all positive)since I discovered what they meant(probably 18 months).
    Some use them negatively regardless of the post content, but purely as they dislike someone. Childish.

• I like 50 post to every 1 negative post.

• Customizer

I use them, but I give +1 more often than not. There have been features of the site that have been taken away, than many do not use, that have struck a chord with me, that many do not even know exist as an option to them. More on topic I have used the arrows mostly as a sign of agreement or respect. However if something regarding the A&A.org site has come up and it disagrees with me in a really bad way I’ll use the arrows the same way some would exercise their voting rights showing my opposition.

• @toblerone77:

More on topic I have used the arrows mostly as a sign of agreement or respect.

Or as for me ,If anybody adressed allready what I was going to say anyway or even better I just give him a plus 1 for that. But I do give a minus for bad language or an insult.
    If you have a diffrent opinion? it’s ok. We agree to disagree, but if you start to insult somebody as a protest I do minus that.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m