Poll: How "Conservative" am I?

• “If you wanna see an American conservative, look at Horten (Capitalist).” -YB

Please answer seriously.

• Darn, so many options to choose from! :wink:

I want to choose commie, but my conservative side is telling me not to! What will I do!? Must choose–

• I want people’s honest opinions!

F_alk msut of voted the fascist one…believe there are far worst than I!

• I don’t know, growing up I wanted to be facist (well, more like facist leader) :roll:

• @TG:

I don’t know, growing up I wanted to be facist (well, more like facist leader) :roll:

man. We are just too similar.
    i mean, i wanted to be a benevolent rular, take over a few countries, but generally make my life better. . . .

• I picked pretty conservative. I would have picked very except for the abortion and drugs. YOur for abortion right? Or am I mistaken?

• “man. We are just too similar.
    i mean, i wanted to be a benevolent rular, take over a few countries, but generally make my life better. . . .”

Amen to that. :wink: Growing up I always wanted to take over all the “3rd world countries” and make everybody’s life better (not just my own). This would be done by uniting them all together into one Empire or Confederacy. I had the whole history planned out and everything (along with 3 World Wars).

• @TG:

“man. We are just too similar.
    i mean, i wanted to be a benevolent rular, take over a few countries, but generally make my life better. . . .”

Amen to that. :wink: Growing up I always wanted to take over all the “3rd world countries” and make everybody’s life better (not just my own). This would be done by uniting them all together into one Empire or Confederacy. I had the whole history planned out and everything (along with 3 World Wars).

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    my ass . . . it fell off. now i have to pick it up again.
    that’s all gold Moses.

• It was the perfect plot too. It all centered around the return to the Age of Imperialism many historians predicted, where all of the “modern” countries consolidated their gains to isolate themselves (and alternate “future” with compared with world-wide unification under Communist Theory) in response to the “immigration influx.” This left all of the 3rd World countries to fend for themselves in a ruthless dog-eat-dog world. The only problem with my “story” was that it required a multi-generational arc where I would have died before the outbreak of the 3rd World War (or 5th if you add the previous two World Wars). However, I soon abandoned it after it became too prophesized and “weird” even for myself to handle. But in case you’re wondering, I stopped right during the mid-late stages of the 3rd War.

• I try not to think of myself as liberal or conservative so I can keep an open mind and not be constricted by what I should believe in, but rather what I want to believe in. With that said, I am most likely a step or two below TG :)

• @HortenFlyingWing:

I want people’s honest opinions!

F_alk msut of voted the fascist one…believe there are far worst than I!

ME! MUHAHAHAHAHA! :D :evil:

• U TOO! i always had Plans to take over the WORLD! just ask Yanny all i alk about is World Domination. and when im not thinkin about sex i think about Taking over the world and how my Empire will be. i wanted to Liberate the world From Democracy and Ignorance! and it was modeld allot of the Empire From StarWars :) i thought up wars and stuff 2. as a matter of fact, when i turn 16 im gonna be writing a book on it. cus honestly i doubt that im going to take over the world so ill make it into a book and hopefully a movie and some ScifFi Universe like SW and ST. as a matter of fact sometimes ill be up at 6am listening to Wagner, and ill just have political Discussions with my stuffed Animals on how the world should be and the struggle of the Facist Cause :)

• u know somtin Moses TJ that is. i find ur Icon with the Linux Pengin on the Laptop very Cute. and i cant take u seriously cus every time i read ur post and i see ur icon andit warms my heart :)

• “TOO! i always had Plans to take over the WORLD! just ask Yanny all i alk about is World Domination. and when im not thinkin about sex i think about Taking over the world and how my Empire will be. i wanted to Liberate the world From Democracy and Ignorance! and it was modeld allot of the Empire From StarWars i thought up wars and stuff 2. as a matter of fact, when i turn 16 im gonna be writing a book on it. cus honestly i doubt that im going to take over the world so ill make it into a book and hopefully a movie and some ScifFi Universe like SW and ST. as a matter of fact sometimes ill be up at 6am listening to Wagner, and ill just have political Discussions with my stuffed Animals on how the world should be and the struggle of the Facist Cause”

Yes, sex and world domination, what more can a guy ask for? :roll:
    Well my “Empire” (it actually had a name, coat of arms and everything) was much less “fascist” then yours. It centered on a tripartite rule (one in South America, one in Africa, one in Oceania/Asia), though the “Executive” Matriarch or Emperor in Africa governed the most “power” of the three. The “head" was usually the Royal Family, though not always since the “head” could be recalled at any time by the majority of the people or the existing “head” can choose someone else if she/he sees his offspring unfit to rule or doesn’t even produce any. Another alternative would be letting the people decide (very important since they have to consent on who the “head” has chosen, even if it is his/her own flesh and blood). Everything else was build under “bottom-down” planning with elected councils (very much like communism).

“u know somtin Moses TJ that is. i find ur Icon with the Linux Pengin on the Laptop very Cute. and i cant take u seriously cus every time i read ur post and i see ur icon andit warms my heart ”

I wouldn’t exactly call it “cute,” but I do find it thought provoking. Who knows? Maybe I am really a penguin typing on a laptop, you may never know.

• Disregard this

• Actually, i voted you on very conservative.
    For a fascist there are some things missing (fortunately), and in some things you disagree with the fascist/nazi doctrine quite a bit.

• “Actually, i voted you on very conservative.
    For a fascist there are some things missing (fortunately), and in some things you disagree with the fascist/nazi doctrine quite a bit.”

Wait, I don’t understand. What is this about? Anyways, I use to be an “evil” facist, but all good (bad?) things must come to an end. 8)

• What do mean Evil? u Were good but then u became bad! Facists are the only hope left for the Human Race!

• Ewok…

Fascist are the scum on earth…
    If you want to doom mankind, follow fascism.

• Falk i disagree with u ;) i think Facism has its Faults but if u tweak it a little bit it can be the best form of Gv there could be. as a matter of fact most Gov system works if u tweak them a little but it all depends on the situation the wold is in ;)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m