Poll: How "Conservative" am I?

• @HortenFlyingWing:

I want people’s honest opinions!

F_alk msut of voted the fascist one…believe there are far worst than I!

ME! MUHAHAHAHAHA! :D :evil:

• U TOO! i always had Plans to take over the WORLD! just ask Yanny all i alk about is World Domination. and when im not thinkin about sex i think about Taking over the world and how my Empire will be. i wanted to Liberate the world From Democracy and Ignorance! and it was modeld allot of the Empire From StarWars :) i thought up wars and stuff 2. as a matter of fact, when i turn 16 im gonna be writing a book on it. cus honestly i doubt that im going to take over the world so ill make it into a book and hopefully a movie and some ScifFi Universe like SW and ST. as a matter of fact sometimes ill be up at 6am listening to Wagner, and ill just have political Discussions with my stuffed Animals on how the world should be and the struggle of the Facist Cause :)

• u know somtin Moses TJ that is. i find ur Icon with the Linux Pengin on the Laptop very Cute. and i cant take u seriously cus every time i read ur post and i see ur icon andit warms my heart :)

• “TOO! i always had Plans to take over the WORLD! just ask Yanny all i alk about is World Domination. and when im not thinkin about sex i think about Taking over the world and how my Empire will be. i wanted to Liberate the world From Democracy and Ignorance! and it was modeld allot of the Empire From StarWars i thought up wars and stuff 2. as a matter of fact, when i turn 16 im gonna be writing a book on it. cus honestly i doubt that im going to take over the world so ill make it into a book and hopefully a movie and some ScifFi Universe like SW and ST. as a matter of fact sometimes ill be up at 6am listening to Wagner, and ill just have political Discussions with my stuffed Animals on how the world should be and the struggle of the Facist Cause”

Yes, sex and world domination, what more can a guy ask for? :roll:
    Well my “Empire” (it actually had a name, coat of arms and everything) was much less “fascist” then yours. It centered on a tripartite rule (one in South America, one in Africa, one in Oceania/Asia), though the “Executive” Matriarch or Emperor in Africa governed the most “power” of the three. The “head" was usually the Royal Family, though not always since the “head” could be recalled at any time by the majority of the people or the existing “head” can choose someone else if she/he sees his offspring unfit to rule or doesn’t even produce any. Another alternative would be letting the people decide (very important since they have to consent on who the “head” has chosen, even if it is his/her own flesh and blood). Everything else was build under “bottom-down” planning with elected councils (very much like communism).

“u know somtin Moses TJ that is. i find ur Icon with the Linux Pengin on the Laptop very Cute. and i cant take u seriously cus every time i read ur post and i see ur icon andit warms my heart ”

I wouldn’t exactly call it “cute,” but I do find it thought provoking. Who knows? Maybe I am really a penguin typing on a laptop, you may never know.

• Disregard this

• Actually, i voted you on very conservative.
    For a fascist there are some things missing (fortunately), and in some things you disagree with the fascist/nazi doctrine quite a bit.

• “Actually, i voted you on very conservative.
    For a fascist there are some things missing (fortunately), and in some things you disagree with the fascist/nazi doctrine quite a bit.”

Wait, I don’t understand. What is this about? Anyways, I use to be an “evil” facist, but all good (bad?) things must come to an end. 8)

• What do mean Evil? u Were good but then u became bad! Facists are the only hope left for the Human Race!

• Ewok…

Fascist are the scum on earth…
    If you want to doom mankind, follow fascism.

• Falk i disagree with u ;) i think Facism has its Faults but if u tweak it a little bit it can be the best form of Gv there could be. as a matter of fact most Gov system works if u tweak them a little but it all depends on the situation the wold is in ;)

• Fascist regimes are built on hate, injustice and intolerance.
    They work if you find some minority that can be made responsible for everything that goes wrong.

Read your history books.
    After that read them again.
    If you then still don’t know what i mean, feel free to ask.

• yes i know that falk and as it just so happens i have a differnet perspective on things then u do. so stop the hostile post plz :)

• No, i won’t stop hostile posts against you.
    And no, i feel not sorry for that.
    I think tolerance has its limits (mine has) and you are clearly out of bounds.

• fine continue being an asshole im just going to ingnore u from now on :evil:

• Sure, feel free to ignore me, feel free to flame me, but you can’t stop me from fighting fascists where i meet them!

• Take it easy you two. It’s too early to be fighting.

• LOL that was fuunney. this is the exeption of me ignoring u. U do that Fight Facism but when we get into powe 40 years from now dont expect to receive a quick death at ur Execution :) hehe. Leftwing pric

• Does your granddad still live? Was he fighting in europe?
    Do you have any ANY idea what you are talking about?

Dream on, boy!
    May be i am left wing, but i am a democrat!
    I am proud of that and fight for that!

Nazi, tu dich ja beeilen, vor den eisernen drei Pfeilen
    (antifascist slogan, germany, about 1930)

• no my granddad is dead he died from Cancer when i was 2. and he did fight in Europe during WW2. and im proud of what i am aswell and i will fight for it. but this place is for casual Debate not fighting if u wanna fight when i visit Europe During or after college ill stop bye ur house if thats ok with ans will settle this once and for all ;)

• if you honoured your granddad, then you would think of what he fought against, and what you are propagating here !

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m