• 2007 AAR League

we have over 3800 members here and only 20 or so play online, i encourage everyone to broaden there horizons and give it a try, im the most computer illiterate person around and i gave it a shot and love it…. we will work with you to get you started. it really enhances your competition

• I’d really like to, how do I do that? Please help me set this up!

• I’d like to, as well, but I only post at work  :-P

so, I’m not able to set up my board over here  :-)

• Im playing a lot of online games, but I play with the DAAK community. Im thinking of gaming on this site when I get time to another game.
    I like the forum games on this site, Ive looked them through some times to see what strategies are used and they are quite easy to follow with all the information you put in the posts. I just need to get used to typing a lot more information, than in my email games where battlemap ussually holds most of the information.

Regards,
    -Daniel Malus

• Well sure, playing online could be interesting. But i dont know how to get started

Dr. Jones, go to “Games” Forum and look at the sticky at the top of the page…

• I would love to play online, as soon as I get my own gameboard I will do just that.  We have been playing all our games on my friends new gameboard, that is how I became familiar with the game, I want my own now though.

• I’ve had a hard time opening Triple A’s programs. Everything is downloaded.
    Have been using ABattlemap program from flames of europe. The triple A version looks better though
    http://www.flames-of-europe.de/modules.php?name=Downloads

• Iif anyone is interested in playing the Hasbro CD ROM version of the game online, you can find a good number of players on the website http://www.axisandalliesworldclub.com/  . I used to play on MSN Zone for 3-4 years before they shut that down. But now there is a new server operated by the AAWC that functions just as well. Don’t have to be a member, the service is free, and I can usually find a game within 15 minutes.

Give that a try if you’re interested in the CD version.

Nas_sa1

• 2007 AAR League

ok, here is a thread PBEM - Hints, tips, and tools  that helps witPBEM - Hints, tips, and tools  h pbem, its on the games page

• 2007 AAR League

there will also be a new thread open under games that will be labeled 1 on 1 help with play by e-mail

• I also put on a topic in the games section looking for an opponent. I don’t mind tutoring for a player who’s new to online gaming, as long as you get the basics of the boardgame, so don’t be affraid to reply in my post in the games section.

Regards,
    Daniel Malus

• 2007 AAR League

axel allie, downloading battlemap will enable you to access the gameboard setup via comp

• @Malus:

I also put on a topic in the games section looking for an opponent. I don’t mind tutoring for a player who’s new to online gaming, as long as you get the basics of the boardgame, so don’t be affraid to reply in my post in the games section.

Regards,
    Daniel Malus

send me an e-mail. I use the same map board

• 2007 AAR League

NEED help! I love to play A and A, and want to play online, but I just cant figure it out.  i downloaded mirc and Abattlemap, but im computer illiterate. Anyone able to help?
    mateo

• 2007 AAR League

check my post in the games section in 1 on 1 help for pbem, i can try to help you from there

• 2007 AAR League

check my post in the games section in 1 on 1 help for pbem, i can try to help you from there

• @tcnance:

axel allie, downloading battlemap will enable you to access the gameboard setup via comp

It would, I know, but this advantage I take has to stop somewhere :-P

• 2007 AAR League

Im trying to get started playing online, and im experimenting with different programs for keeping track of games.  I have Abattlemap, and when i open the revised AA version, it cuts off the right side of the map, cutting off the eastern extent of japan and western europe.  I tried modifying all the different options, to no avail.  Is there a better program I should try? or anyone have a clue whats wrong?

mateoo

• 2007 AAR League

to matteooo
    when you open battlemap, right click on the mouseholding it down and move to the right, when you do this, the map will move and show the western half of the gameboard……any other questions you may have can be answered in a more timely fashion in you post in the games section under the heading 1 on 1 help with pbem,…pbem means play by e-mail

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m