• Hey guys I’m a big A&A fan but I dont have a copy of A&A Anniv and its crazy what there charging on ebay these days. So I was wondering if anyone had a spare copy or just had moved on to global and would be willing to sell it to me. It can be new or used I dont care b/c I want the game to play with friends, let me know thanx.

• Any particular reason you want the anniversary edition? Have you tried the Spring 1942 edition? If you’ve played both, what are your thoughts on the differences?

I’ve played the anniversary edition on GameTableOnline, but I much prefer the Spring 1942 rules.

• Actually I play the Spring 42 edition now. I just thought it would be cool to try out the Anniv edition if I could find one for a reasonable price. I hear global is awesome but can take days to play out and im not looking for a single game to last that long.

• '16 '15 '10

@MtnGoatJoe:

Any particular reason you want the anniversary edition? Have you tried the Spring 1942 edition? If you’ve played both, what are your thoughts on the differences?

I’ve played the anniversary edition on GameTableOnline, but I much prefer the Spring 1942 rules.

GTO only has the Revised and 42 editions.  Perhaps you are confusing Revised with Anniversary.

• @Zhukov44:

GTO only has the Revised and 42 editions.  Perhaps you are confusing Revised with Anniversary.

Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve been on GTO. Are the Anniversary rules much different from Spring 1942?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m