Sgt. Wonko's & TMTM's 1940 Global Module for ABattlemap

• @Cmdr:

First thing I am going to note is that in the INCOME chart?  Why not change the words for Italy and ANZAC as well?  You dont have to edit the colors (I would, personally) but the words should at least be changed.

I swapped the order on the chart but forgot to move the abattlemap flags for those 2.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@TMTM:

@Cmdr:

First thing I am going to note is that in the INCOME chart?  Why not change the words for Italy and ANZAC as well?  You dont have to edit the colors (I would, personally) but the words should at least be changed.

I swapped the order on the chart but forgot to move the abattlemap flags for those 2.

Not worried about flags, but cosmetically, it would be nice to alter the colors and text accordingly.  /shrug.  Up to ya all, I can save a new start file myself. :Þ

• @Cmdr:

@TMTM:

@Cmdr:

Not worried about flags, but cosmetically, it would be nice to alter the colors and text accordingly.  /shrug.  Up to ya all, I can save a new start file myself. :Þ

im working on a new version of the module, which will remove the NO chart from the bottom and condense it into the area at the top right… just right of the unit info chart… this will overwrite that art in that area… which was really cool… but this should help reduce the size of the Map.bmp and make it more stable. I will make it with a new .gim folder so no overwrite issues etc

• @TMTM:

@Cmdr:

@TMTM:

@Cmdr:

im working on a new version of the module, which will remove the NO chart from the bottom and condense it into the area at the top right… just right of the unit info chart… this will overwrite that art in that area… which was really cool… but this should help reduce the size of the Map.bmp and make it more stable. I will make it with a new .gim folder so no overwrite issues etc

if you like the art in the top-right, just burn it in over the NO chart like i did with the tech chart in my G40 (i think it survived to Func’s latest too, but I’m not sure)

• @Stoney229:

@TMTM:

@Cmdr:

@TMTM:

@Cmdr:

if you like the art in the top-right, just burn it in over the NO chart like i did with the tech chart in my G40 (i think it survived to Func’s latest too, but I’m not sure)

i didnt make that artwork… this is all wonko’s work… maybe he’ll come around and want to tweak it.

Did India/British Columbia get “unfixed?”  They don’t seem to be adding value to the right economy.

• @Cmdr:

Did India/British Columbia get “unfixed?”  They don’t seem to be adding value to the right economy.

might be the case… what do i need to do?

@TMTM:

@Cmdr:

West India’s income goes to India.
    British Columbia’s income goes to England.

• @Cmdr:

@TMTM:

@Cmdr:

West India’s income goes to India.
    British Columbia’s income goes to England.

Thanks, I’ll have a new version ready soon… just completed it for the most part… just need to setup the units and make the Start.aam and some small adjustments… I’ll have it ready soon for testing.

• I’ve updated the module. I’ve removed the NO chart from below the map and its now in the upper right next to the unit chart. By doing this will reduce the size of the module and map… and should help reduce memory issues. This version installs as a new module and does not overwrite Alpha2. Right now I dont have the units setup… I just completed this version this evening. So this is still in the testing phase and hope to get help from senior players of any errors and tweaks needed. GA3.gim will be the home of this version and will not change.

www.axisandallies.us/GA3.gim.zip

If some one wants to setup the units in the Alpha +3 setup… I’ll include it into the module on the next update.

Working on it.  Have a start.aam for you shortly.

Missing Chinese National Objective (+6 IPC Burma Road)

Map attached.

Feel free to check it, started to get cross eyed trying to line up pieces and all!

Alpha 3.AAM

• @Cmdr:

Missing Chinese National Objective (+6 IPC Burma Road)

Map attached.

Feel free to check it, started to get cross eyed trying to line up pieces and all!

Thanks for making the Start file… the Chinese NO’s is below the Russian’s… I colored it wrong hehe… i’ll fix that. Do you like this version with the NO’s at the top? I think its more streamline.

Updated to reflect National Objective status for China.

Alpha 3.AAM

• www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip - Beta 3 - updated 11-12-2011

added: updated the unitstats to reflect the 5 ipc of the aa gun… price adjustment now shows that in the InfoView

@TMTM:

www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip - Beta 3 - updated 11-12-2011

added: updated the unitstats to reflect the 5 ipc of the aa gun… price adjustment now shows that in the InfoView

Know what the best part is?  For having to deal with putting all the tiles on, I get them the way I want them now!  In pretty little rows! Mwuhahahaha!  (And I dont like Tacticals stacked over Fighters)

:evil:

• @Cmdr:

@TMTM:

www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip - Beta 3 - updated 11-12-2011

Know what the best part is?  For having to deal with putting all the tiles on, I get them the way I want them now!  In pretty little rows! Mwuhahahaha!  (And I dont like Tacticals stacked over Fighters)

:evil:

Yeah! Another thing you might consider when you have tons of units in 1 territory is using the zoom out and make the territory bigger to see what everything is in that territory. On the number pad use -/+ buttons to zoom in and out

• @TMTM:

Yeah! Another thing you might consider when you have tons of units in 1 territory is using the zoom out and make the territory bigger to see what everything is in that territory. On the number pad use -/+ buttons to zoom in and out

lol

@Stoney229:

@TMTM:

lol

Zoom?  I don’t fly an airplane!

Besides, isn’t it more fun to put the units on Gibraltar into Spain?

“No sir, we are not invading Spain…Well yes sir, our tanks and artillery are in Spain now…No sir, we’re just reconning in force!”

• TripleA

Hello, is Abattlemap available for Mac, or PC only?  Really want to play this since I am stranded in the Arctic with 80 locals who have never heard of this game.  I can dig out my PC, but Mac would be preferable.

Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m