HEAVY BOMBERS NERFED TO WORTHLESSNESS???

• I’m sorry but this is the best thing ever to happen to heavy bombers ever.  Heavy bombers ruled all, it really was a game of luck, whoever got heavy bombers first always seemed to win.  We would omit all tech rolls in our games solely because of Heavy Bombers, now I’m thinking of adding them back in.  I have been lobbing for this rule change for decades and I’m glad that others are finally seeing it!  I love the new Heavy Bombers!!!

• @mojo33:

I’m sorry but this is the best thing ever to happen to heavy bombers ever.  Heavy bombers ruled all, it really was a game of luck, whoever got heavy bombers first always seemed to win.  We would omit all tech rolls in our games solely because of Heavy Bombers, now I’m thinking of adding them back in.  I have been lobbing for this rule change for decades and I’m glad that others are finally seeing it!  I love the new Heavy Bombers!!!

Long range heavy bmrs may as well been called A-bomb, because its pretty much game over.

• '12

@WILD:

@mojo33:

I’m sorry but this is the best thing ever to happen to heavy bombers ever.  Heavy bombers ruled all, it really was a game of luck, whoever got heavy bombers first always seemed to win.  We would omit all tech rolls in our games solely because of Heavy Bombers, now I’m thinking of adding them back in.  I have been lobbing for this rule change for decades and I’m glad that others are finally seeing it!  I love the new Heavy Bombers!!!

Long range heavy bmrs may as well been called A-bomb, because its pretty much game over.

Especially in AAR where the USA could have ones that were immune to AA fire.

• this is my point, get hvy bmrs and you win within a few turns, or lose if the other guy got it. this now means navies wont dissappear in moments.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m