• Are there any strategy’s for china? or is it pretty much just hold out as long as you can?

• It’s important to keep trading for the burma road. You can’t hold it unless the UK is strong and in the war, but you can make sure you get the 6 point bonus every turn for quite a while. I usually try to trade yunnan with the smallest force I can get away with while retreating everything else. Retreat and counter-attack is the important principle.

• After a J1 attack, and if Japan take planes as casualties, they will have 3 inf and 1 art in Yunnan, and that is hard to trade when China attack with 4 inf and a fighter. So basically the best strategy is to just forgett Yunnan and walk a giant stack up north to threaten the money territories at the coast after Japan have taken India. That is if you want to win.

• If you can fool Japan into turning it into a battle strictly about the Burma Road there’s a victory city and a lot of big money territories waiting for you up north.

• @Razor:

After a J1 attack, and if Japan take planes as casualties, they will have 3 inf and 1 art in Yunnan, and that is hard to trade when China attack with 4 inf and a fighter. So basically the best strategy is to just forgett Yunnan and walk a giant stack up north to threaten the money territories at the coast after Japan have taken India. That is if you want to win.

That’s a nasty tactic, to kill the planes instead of ground units. I love it!

• Ok thanks those all sound like pretty good strategies

• @Razor:

After a J1 attack, and if Japan take planes as casualties, they will have 3 inf and 1 art in Yunnan, and that is hard to trade when China attack with 4 inf and a fighter. So basically the best strategy is to just forgett Yunnan and walk a giant stack up north to threaten the money territories at the coast after Japan have taken India. That is if you want to win.

5 inf, if you include the one in Kweichow

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m