The Burma Road: A Chinese National Objective?

• I’ve had AAP40 for a couple weeks now, and have been playing the heck out of it.

I had to go back and see if I could find the following thread I started about a year ago about a possible Chinese National Objective, after seeing the one in AAP40! :lol:

I’m telling all my buddies that was my idea!!!  :wink: :-D :-D :-D

At least the concept, anyway! :wink:

The fellow that posted right after me very nearly hit the nail on the head as far as how the rule actually came out! :-o 8-)

Here’s the link to the original thread dated last January.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=13378.0

Hey Larry, can I get my name in the credits!!! Just a little teeny tiny one!!! Please!!! :-D :lol: :-D

• Official Q&A

I hate to burst your bubble, Kaufschtick, but this isn’t exactly a new idea.  Here are a couple of quotes from the original AAP rules (2000):

China also receives one additional infantry unit if the Burma Road is open at the start of its turn.

The Burma Road: This road is considered open as long as none of the following territories are under Japanese control: India, Burma, Yunnan and Szechwan.

Great minds think alike, eh?   :-D

• Back to good old way then and say Larry delete ACME wall from the existence with retroactive effects, OK Krieg?  :-D

You know, old AAPacific had not that annoying ilogical source of bugs  :wink:

• @Krieghund:

I hate to burst your bubble, Kaufschtick, but this isn’t exactly a new idea.  Here are a couple of quotes from the original AAP rules (2000):

China also receives one additional infantry unit if the Burma Road is open at the start of its turn.

The Burma Road: This road is considered open as long as none of the following territories are under Japanese control: India, Burma, Yunnan and Szechwan.

Great minds think alike, eh?  :-D

Ah crud, there goes my 15 minutes… :wink:

:-D :lol: :-D :lol:

• Im not a huge fan of it being 6 IPC rather than just 5

China shouldnt get special treatment……even though they are treated in a special way

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m