• OK.

Each of us probably likes one of these.

I am a Star Wars follower.

What’s your liking?

• Star Wars!!

• Star Wars including the Episodes I and II, or the only the classic (IV-VI)?
    Only classic: Star wars. Otherwise Star trek.

• I have only seen Phantom Menace of Star Wars and never watched Star Trek. I really could care less if either one of them dissapeared forever. I guess I would go with Star Wars though.

• Since the force is with me id say star wars! :lol:

• Wow, everyone’s in favor of Star Wars. Ok, just to be annoying, I’ll say Star Trek :D. Actually, I don’t care at all. Don’t really like either :P. So, to avoid screwing up the polls, I won’t vote ;).

• @F_alk:

Star Wars including the Episodes I and II, or the only the classic (IV-VI)?
    Only classic: Star wars. Otherwise Star trek.

You’re right, Falk. Episodes I and II do suck balls. But I still will remain a Star Wars fan. I only like the old, old, classic Star Treks but that’s it.

• Lucas needs to be prevented from ruining his own creation. HE CANT DIRECT!

• @Janus1:

Lucas needs to be prevented from ruining his own creation. HE CANT DIRECT!

I agree. I heard an old rumor that Spielberg may do Ep III. Now that would be a step in the right direction :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• even still, from Lucas’s mouth:

“If you didnt like Jar Jar in Episode I, then you wont like Episode III”

damn lucas!

• This forum should be otherwise titled “why gamers are geeks”.

• i just love the music in star wars :) but all the darths were great too. especially maul.

• You know what is awesome go to a StarTrek fan MB and post something about how a star destroyer could easily destroy the Enterprise and watch how mad people get. Even better is saying the Millenium Falcon could destroy the Enterprise, or that Klingons are pussies. :lol:

• @AgentSmith:

You know what is awesome go to a StarTrek fan MB and post something about how a star destroyer could easily destroy the Enterprise and watch how mad people get. Even better is saying the Millenium Falcon could destroy the Enterprise, or that Klingons are pussies. :lol:

well, there is no question that the MF COULD destroy the Enterprise. Especially if its Han vs. Jean-Luc (i’d call it a draw vs. Kirk). I mean - how stupid ARE those ST geeks anyway??

• How about Borg vs. Deathstar? Even though I prefer Star Trek over Star Wars, I’d say Deathstar handsdown!

• Star Trek is pathetic in comparison. hell, Jar-Jar could kick Warf’s ass.

• the bad guys are suppose to be cool, like in star wars, and the lord of the rings, in star trek, the bad guys are stupid, and they always get their butts kicked. star trek stinks! :D

• I liked the Lightsaber battles in I and II better, but other than that, the stories suck in the Prequels. They made the coolest bad guy of all time (Darth Vader) into a putz. <sigh>Well on DVD you can jump straight to the fight scenes and skip everything else.
    Course I will still go see it opening weekend when it comes out. :)</sigh>

• @Lizardbaby:

Course I will still go see it opening weekend when it comes out. :)

Ditto. 8)

• @Lizardbaby:

I liked the Lightsaber battles in I and II better, but other than that, the stories suck in the Prequels. They made the coolest bad guy of all time (Darth Vader) into a putz. <sigh>Well on DVD you can jump straight to the fight scenes and skip everything else.
    Course I will still go see it opening weekend when it comes out. :)</sigh>

you forgot some of the best stuff. The marching of the armies and the battles.
    Keep marching those guys, it’s the cool stuff.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m