• The United Stated Dairy industry has a slogan, Got Milk? You see it on milk cartons, commercials, and cookie boxes. But listen to this!

The town of Biggs California is considering selling it’s name to the Dairy Industry. The name of the town would be changed to Got Milk? California. A Milk Museum, outlet store, and other milk related things would be built. This is ment to revive the town’s economy.

Um… all I have to say is… well… it is California!

• heard about it.
    can’t be worse than “Biggs CA”

• ya the town of inustry turned the ofer down

• Well… I guess California is known for its cheese? :roll:

• @TG:

Well… I guess California is known for its cheese? :roll:

I always thought that was Wisconsin….

• Haha, that reminds me of something funny that happened this summer.

I visited Pennsylvania, and while I was there I visited the Amish countryside. Anyone know what they call their towns?
    1.) Intercourse
    2.) Blue Balls
    3.) Virginville

Kinda funny names for Amish towns, huh? :D

• I always thought that was Wisconsin….

Ewww… please do not compare our cheese with that breed. :-?

• @Deviant:Scripter:

Haha, that reminds me of something funny that happened this summer.

I visited Pennsylvania, and while I was there I visited the Amish countryside. Anyone know what they call their towns?
    1.) Intercourse
    2.) Blue Balls
    3.) Virginville

Kinda funny names for Amish towns, huh? :D

Once I was looking for a certain town near the American-Canadian border near the Great Lakes and in Michigan I found a town called Gaylord and I just oculdn’t stop laughing at it: Gaylord, Michigan.

• I forget where it is, but I once heard of a island called: island of the lezbos :lol: :lol:

• there are over 250 springfeilds, crazy.

• I like california’s climate, but its going down the drain so fast i might look for another place of residency. especially if guys like Davis keep getting elected. There are other places where the weather is fairly decent.

• Expect Arnold to run… just a hunch…

• Schwartzennagger? (sp.?)

How about Bull’s Gap, TN?

Hamilton, OH once tried to change it’s name to Hamilton!, OH, But the Ohio state legislature said ‘You can’t do that!’

• ARNOLD FOR PRES.!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m