• the anti-aircraft gun fires a one time kill shot at a 1 to kill all attacking planes. and battleships may bombard with an amphibious assault at an attack of 4

• Yeah, I think they just about covered everything

To help you out, here are the Abbreviations

inf = infantry
    ftr = fighter/plane
    arm = armor/tank
    bmb = bomber
    trn = transport
    ac = aircraft carrier
    sub = submarine
    bb = battleship

• If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask them. Oh, and how would you like to play a game against me? I’m also relatively new to the game, especially in comparisson to the Axis and Allies masters here.

• I don’t know about that game. I mean, I’m a rookie. I just got the game last week and am still warming up to it but if you wanna play a game then I’m in. I rarely come here to check these posts but if you wanna play then you can just email me at soccerryan042002@yahoo.com and just tell me about it cause I’m new to the idea.

• I don’t know about that game. I mean, I’m a rookie. I just got the game last week and am still warming up to it but if you wanna play a game then I’m in. I rarely come here to check these posts but if you wanna play then you can just email me at soccerryan042002@yahoo.com and just tell me about it cause I’m new to the idea.

• Don’t worry, it only took me about 2 games (though it was in front of real “experienced” players) before my playing style became somewhat proficient (sad to say, no more buying Battleships with UK :( ). I’m sure with Emu helping you out, you should be a pro in no time :P

• Experts? HA!
    The battleship only gets a one time shot at 4 or less to hit to start amphibious invasions.
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “We’re all experts @ something. Some @ sleeping, some @ eating, most @ bragging about our grandios hallucinations of an endless string of victories @ A&A and other beer(or pop[a local expression for soda]) and pretzel games.” - Xi

• Good to see you’re back, Xi. :roll:

• You can download a printable copy of the rule book of this very site.

http://www.hasbro.com/instruct/AxisandAllies.PDF

Edit: OOPS, soon u die already took care of that.

:oops:

• @TG:

Good to see you’re back, Xi. :roll:

TGM6,
    What are u doing behind me! Trying to sneak up on me, eh! Attempting to look over my shoulder and see my Glorious A&A Victory Plan!

NO! Not U! U were going to stab me in the back, weren’t U! But, U won’t get away with it! I’m too smart for U. I have witnesses! You saw him SUD! And you, too, SCRYN2-2 and TJC!

WAIT! I see it now! You are all conspiring against me! I can hear it in the way you breathe! I feel it in the air! But, I’m too much of a genius! You’ll never get away with it! I’ll have you all impaled on giant stakes along my Glorious Road to Victory! Ah, HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHA!
    –-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Excuse me. I have to go take my medications now. But, it’s been nice chatting with you! - Xi

• @Xi:

@TG:

Good to see you’re back, Xi. :roll:

TGM6,
    What are u doing behind me! Trying to sneak up on me, eh! Attempting to look over my shoulder and see my Glorious A&A Victory Plan!

NO! Not U! U were going to stab me in the back, weren’t U! But, U won’t get away with it! I’m too smart for U. I have witnesses! You saw him SUD! And you, too, SCRYN2-2 and TJC!

WAIT! I see it now! You are all conspiring against me! I can hear it in the way you breathe! I feel it in the air! But, I’m too much of a genius! You’ll never get away with it! I’ll have you all impaled on giant stakes along my Glorious Road to Victory! Ah, HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHA!
    –-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Excuse me. I have to go take my medications now. But, it’s been nice chatting with you! - Xi

Wow! Xi really IS back.
    no denying that.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m