• Anybody in the Sacramento or outer Sacramento region interested in joining an Axis and Allies group?

• I may have to relocate to Sacramento for a year for work and if I do, I’ll let you know. I should find out on Monday.

• Okay well thanks for the reply. If you do relocate, then join our group!
    http://www.meetup.com/The-Sacramento-Axis-and-Allies-Group/

• '10

Sawtoothautum

I’m in Livermore, which is near Tracy.  If you are interested in getting a game together.  Send me an email.

• Would your group ever consider playing against my group from Sonoma, California? Sonoma is only about an hour away from Sacramento. My small group of players have 7+ years of experience playing axis and allies plus we have a access to a public rec-room which we use to play every time. The group I play in usually has 5 people in it but my idea would be to have you and two others from your group and vs. me and two of my best players. Do except the challenge?

• '10

Bedtime

I do not have a group.  It’s just me.  Although someone who lives about 15 miles from me did contact me recently.  So there is a possibility of 2 in the near future.

Sonoma is a bit far for me but still in range.  Please contact me by email or PM and lets see if we can work something out.

• Black Fox i sent you an email a while ago…did you get it?

Bedtime i would accept the challenge, except that i don’t know if the members of my group would be willing to travel that far, but i do have two cousins that do play the game with me and they live right in Sonoma. So if you want email me and we can talk about a date and time? Or join my group (posted a link above) and if you guys are willing to travel we could play here in Sacramento.

• '10

Sawtoothautum

Yes I did but I’m guessing you didn’t get my reply.

Sacrament is a bit far for me but still withing range.  Do you know anyone who can host between Sac and Tracy?

• No im sorry i never got you reply, try resending it. No im sorry i don’t know anyone that lives between Sacramento and Tracy, if more people join my group and some are from Tracy i will let you know.

• I’ll be moving back to central California in the next few months. Im willing to drive to Sacramento, Tracy, Sonoma, wherever for a good A&A game. Keep me in mind. I’ll post when I finally get back and am really available to play.

• Any other players in the Sacramento region interested in having a game?

• Looks like this thread is really old, but is anyone on here still interested in playing in a group in Sacramento area?

• '19

Hey! I’m in the Bay Area if you ever come down here.  We have a group off 8 players scattered all over the bay and usually play once a month.  We always play global but I’m open to other axis & allies games.

• Hello there,

I know that this is a fairly old thread but just wanted to say that if anyone is still interested in playing, I am wanting to get back into this game and have a group of friends that do as well.

• @Sawtoothautumn It looks like you tried the Meetup thing and I know that @Corpo24 will add you to the Bay Area mailing list but I have a question.

If you had your own section on these forums for Sacramento, would you use it to plan events and recruit players?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m