• FLGS?  What’s does this stand for?

Ok, but then we can’t call any other boardgame a $__ game, either.  Boardgames are almost always sold below the MSRP.  Tide of Iron, for example, is $80 dollars last time I checked.  I could find it for $55 online.  It’s still an $80 game though, those sites will put the price as “$55 (You save $25!)” or something, for selling it under the MSRP.

Wise words Rakeman.

• FLGS = Friendly Local Gaming Shop or sometimes Friendly Little Gaming Shop

• None of you had to have it shipped to Norway. 80$ for the game, 50$ for the shipping and an additional 35$ in shipping. Anyone paid more than that?

sniff-sniff  Do you smell that?  sniff    …It smells like someone got burned…ouch :-o

• '10

i paid $100 to purchase at midnight

• Hurrah, finally we got it on Monday in Holland too. We should have bought it at the local shops, but we pre-ordered in September at coolstuff already. Delivery took two weeks in the end (althought those f****s at Coolstuff said they shipped it at the 17th November, it was in fact done on the 25th).

We paid $ 69.95 + freight around $ 40.00. With the current dollar/euro rate that was about 76 euro. Which is still cheaper than they are priced over here in the shops: 90 - 100 euro’s.

Oh yeah, funny thing all the piececounts were correct apart from the USA we have +1 cruiser and -1 destroyer.  :wink:

• @Driel310:

Oh yeah, funny thing all the piececounts were correct apart from the USA we have +1 cruiser and -1 destroyer.  :wink:

Haha funny stuff. My soviet tray had +1 Destroyer and -1 Battleship

• Maybe one of us will get lucky and get the exclusive third Italian Cruiser!  :-D

• @Heavy:

None of you had to have it shipped to Norway. 80$ for the game, 50$ for the shipping and an additional 35$ in shipping. Anyone paid more than that?

sniff-sniff  Do you smell that?   sniff    …It smells like someone got burned…ouch :-o

The worst is that this translates to roughly 970 NOK. Should i have bought it here it would have costed me 1000 NOK. I had to have the game though :)

• I had to have the game though

I agree Silent…I had to have the game whatever the cost! :wink:

• Paid $100  at Field Marshall because I wanted the dice.

• We paid $68.50 due to “cosmetic” damage. There was slight wrinkle in one corner of the sticker on the box.  :-D

• I paid £60… whats that ? $120 ?

… and there were no ‘Marshalling’ cards  :cry:  Try getting an allied Invasion force into NW france without some… LOL!

• @Mr:

I… and there were no ‘Marshalling’ cards  :cry:  Try getting an allied Invasion force into NW france without some… LOL!

i rang up wizards and told them i’d ‘lost’ my marshalling cards and counters from my revised edition. they sent me new ones for free (although i did offer to pay)  8-)

• @ Driel: www.spellenenzo.nl sells it for 75 euros, incl shipping  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m