Spring 1942 - Fortress Europe Axis Strategy

• '12

They would move up to Libya.  In this case it would not be a good idea to make it easy for the allies to pin and destroy your africa forces.  Better to make them chase you down, perhaps tie up more allied navy to bring forces to south africa to chase you down.

• @MrMalachiCrunch:

They would move up to Libya.  In this case it would not be a good idea to make it easy for the allies to pin and destroy your africa forces.  Better to make them chase you down, perhaps tie up more allied navy to bring forces to south africa to chase you down.

Yes. It’s just one of those automatic moves that I didn’t remember to add it here.

• Re: Spring 1942 - Fortress Europe Axis StrategyI remember one game I played as axis I built nothing but submarines with Germany and japan and it helped to secure the coastal territories from attack I also used the German subs had like 7 of them at one and 3 bombers and targeted the British fleet and in the pacific with japan I built up to 9 subs and had a huge air force with them and scared the Americans out of the pacific and my armies were victorious in Russia about to collapse even protected my transports really good

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m